PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tumour-

rinna
01.09.2004, 19:30
In Switzerland to my 40-years husband have diagnosed, a meningioma. Doctors have deceived me. I have appeared the rights in suspicions. Without a biopsy and the MAGNETIC resonance only the fortuneteller can tell or say, what tumour in a head of my husband.

The diagnosis glioma has sounded for me as impact. In fact I already nachitalas about all it... What to do or make, prompt. At the husband the tumour- most uzhasnaja-20 ml in volume, is paralysed the left part of a body. All develops too quickly. Similar to be in parietal or bregma area. Doctors not deljatsja.

Doctors have told or said, that operation to do or make it is impossible-tumour mentions or touches;affects zhiznennovazhnye zones of a brain. (I sit also to a roar-not at whom to ask even, how much my poor to be excruciated) He me and about usyplenie asked. As soon as, speaks, I shall cease to learn or find out you so you and lull me. He in senses and clear consciousness. Whether for a long time it. We wanted the child... What it for a life, My God? For what to live that. So toshno, as most hochetssja to fall asleep and to not wake up at night from its or his groans, to not stuff with its or his medicines, to not see all it and to not hear.

Tell or Say the truth, can in Peter or to Moscow to him can help or assist?

Here have offered a course of a radiotherapy of 6 weeks, then the chemotherapy will be done or made with 6 months. We have agents but where to get medicines, how to make operations which will rescue or save to him a life??? Can in China there are new ways of treatment. Heard, that they borjatsja with a cancer of a brain.

Whether all patients live 15-18 months after treatment?

Prompt how to help or assist the husband whom I like more lives.

Elizabeth Vasilevna.

cyril
While I have more than questions, than answers:

1) On the basis of what it is diagnosed GBM? On how much I could understand from your report - biopsies operation was not

2) you Could send in an electron kind of picture CT or MRI???

3) In what to particularly clinic in Switzerland you are?

Yours faithfully,

infradoc
Dear Elizabeth.

Whether you addressed in Polenov's institute, what in S.Peterburge?

Please, see or overlook: essentially new, yet not certificated, but method already showing high efficiency - an immunotherapy based or founded;established on activation of cytotoxic O-lymphocytes. Here the link to V.E.Oljushina's clause or article on the given method:

http: // www.neuro.neva.ru/Russian/Issues/Articles_1_2001/olushin.htm

Just in case, here the coordinates of Institute found on the Internet:

http: // rasudm.org/information/details.htm? id=79*amp; type=nii

The Russian research neurosurgical institute it or him. prof. A.L.Polenov

Area code (812) Fax: 275-56-03

Director

Bersnev Valery Pavlovich 272-98-79

The deputy director on scientific job

Zotov Jury Vjacheslavovich 273-12-92

The deputy director on orgvoprosam

Kondakov Evgenie Nikolaevich 273-87-17

The deputy director on clinical