PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to establish or install the diagnosis. A neuroinfection, an edema of a neck, or something another

Страницы : [1] 2

Creative
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! Dear doctors:), help or assist to establish or install the diagnosis please. I shall try to tell to you all under the order. My name is Dmitry, me 23 years, weight of 75 kg (up to illness or disease, now 73 kg). I work as the engineer-designer in building engineering firm a year. To work to have for 10-14 hours per day, constantly I sit at a computer, despite of it job very much is pleasant to me, and fatigue as such I do not find. Itself it is yet married, on character quiet, at job and houses of problems any are not present. The life went like clockwork as it would be desirable, what stresses, personal problems, anything such similar.:)

So, all has begun with the extremity or end of March, 2005. After job with friends have decided to descend or go in a cinema and when we waited tickets (costing or standing) in cash department to me it became bad: the cold snap in a nape was at first hot and is stuffy, then, there were legs or foots wadded, vision has worsened - there was any grey fog, and began to hear badly, voobshchem peredobmorochnoe a status. Then I have tried to sit down somewhere, and then in minutes 5 like as have released or have let off, but after that to the extremity or end of day I felt general delicacy. I seriously have not apprehended it, whether it is not enough, or something not that has eaten small overwork.

But then somewhere in one and a half week the situation in shop has repeated, I should leave thus on fresh air that to me it became easier. And after that (on April, 1st) something has begun absolutely not clear: there was awfully strong delicacy from which I could not go plainly (as drunk), to stand, and was serious even to sit, started to be afraid from a cold it became hot, a head stavala serious, without a special pain (earlier headaches did not disturb); when accepted horizontal position in current of 15-30 minutes like all stavalo on the places when rose on legs or foots all again began (earlier in the childhood of 11 years at me there was something similar, I was diagnosed VSD, but in due course it somehow miracle has disappeared). And I have understood, what is it something serious: (also it is impossible to pull here, at once next day I have addressed to the neuropathologist. And here researches have begun:

1. The Cardiogram of heart - Ok.

2. The Encephalogram - a pulsing bleeding. A dystonia of vessels with advantage gipotonusa it is more expressed at the left. Inconvenient venous outflow .

3. The n?N?-echocardiography - Additional atypical chordas of a left ventricle. Insignificant triskupidalnaja a regurgitation. A tachycardia.

4. Duplex scannings of vessels branhiotsefalnogo a site (ekstrakranialnyj a department) - the Hypertonus of carotids, is more at the left. Depression of linear rate korvotoka on right HA due to ekstravazalnyh changes.

5. The Computer. A tomography - all Ok, inspissations on mezhpolusharnom space in frontal area only are marked or celebrated. Pathologies it is noted.

6. The Oculist - vision of 100 %. An internal bottom or fundus - the expanded veins.

7. The General or Common US of all organs - all Ok, only the liver is moderately increased 15,6 sm, cholic courses are slightly expanded.

8. The Analysis wet - at. Weight-1020,

Color - dark yellow.

Transparence-full

Reaction-acidic.

Fiber-is not present

-0-1

Erythrocytes - single

Sliz-a plenty

9. The Analysis of a blood the general or common:

Erythrocytes-4,9,

Hemoglobin-142,

Hematocrit-42,4,

MCV-87,

MCH-29,

MCHC-34,3,

RDW-14,7,

tsvetn. A parameter-0,9,

Leucocytes-5,2,

Eosinocytes-1,

Band-4,

Segmented-58,

Lymphocytes-26,

Monocytes-10

Thrombocytes-315,0

ESR-3

The analysis of a blood - biochemistry:

NUCLEAR HEATING PLANT-22

Alkaline phosphatase-105

-3,8/

.-256/

Bilirubin obshch.-20,5

Immunnofermentnoe issled.

Anti-CMV lg M-is not present

Anti-CMV lg G-0,5

Anti-Toxo lg G-4,7

Herpes lg type 1+2 (Anti-HSV lg M)-0.537!!!

Herpes lg G. Type 1+2 (Anti-HSV lg G) - 1:20

HBsAg - 0.041

Anti-HCV - 0.126

Revmoproby

CRB-Up to 8

Credit -200

10. EEG - Srednevoltnaja an erg. During record of a background curve the alpha-rhythm, average amplitude dominates. An alpha-rhythm it is weakly modulated, regular, frequency of 8-10 Hz, amplitude 30-50, mainly in the occipital site, pointed. Depression an alpha of a rhythm at attempt opening of eyes it is expressed well. Zone differences are expressed well. Voobshchem, diffusive or diffuse changes of bioelectric activity of a brain lungs. Local changes of bioelectric activity are not found out.

11. The Roentgenophotography and a roentgen of a thorax in norm or rate.

12. MRT a brain - all Ok, except for: konveksitalnye spaces slightly expanded. The bent nasal septum (after a trauma) is defined or determined.

Voobshchem apparently all analyses almost in norm or rate:confused:. At first at me treated VSD: accepted oksibral, belaspon, flebodia, drops gerbion, vertikoheel, ignasija. But results any.

Then I have noticed, that the symptomatology each 4-5 days varies: there was a subfebrile temperature 37,0-37,2, in the morning and in the evening she vanished, but it was not natural, happened so, that the temperature jumped during an hour from 36,4 to 37,2. From there is nothing there was a strong tachycardia 120 beats/min in a quiet status, and 170-180 beats/min at small fiz. To a load, extrasystoles. Since morning and to 16 one o'clock in the afternoon the nausea did not leave or abandon, appetite vanished, was serious to breathe, as though all organs of respiration were compressed, a small pain in a nape and a neck. And all this was accompanied by the big fatigability and a sleepiness, and strong reddening of eyes, drifts (though a giddiness it you will not name, in opinion of did not fork, and did not turn, could not concentrate a view far on something fine, at once it was felt not clear processes in a head).

Then the attending physician - the neuropathologist has changed the diagnosis on chronic virus arahnoentsefalit in a stage of an exacerbation with disturbances of a thermoregulation (speaks: it can be in a consequence of the transferred or carried flu or a chicken pox ). After such diagnosis I have begun new course of treatment: reosorbilakt, magnesia, a glucose, lutsitam, aktovegin, Ascorbinum. To-that, mildranat, pentilin, laferon, Trentalum, esentsiale, Cerebrolysinum, Eglonylum. Also have told or said that the temperature is stabilized in two months. Also have attributed an antidepressant "Paksil" during a month. I have bought or purchased "Paksil", but to drink them was afraid. Shifts, as always, in the best party or side almost was not any.

Has tried to descend or go to other doctor - the therapist who has counted me as the person to which has nothing to do or make: And you do not measure temperature, you inspire it or her to yourself, forget that to you badly . But to me still remains hrenovo.

Then to me have advised will address to refleksoterapevtu. That by means of eyes (iridologija) has diagnosed - an edema of a cervical vertebra (the reason - a trauma (has fallen on training to a head 6 years ago, the neck couple of months was ill and has ceased), or any infection). I resembled to it or him;them massages, acupunctures, put on a neck of a leech. After has advised me to buy or purchase an infra-red lamp that vygrevat completely an organism for stabilization of temperature. After these sessions to me it became little bit easier: the heartburn, not toshnit does not disturb, whether heart more has less calmed down but not up to the extremity or end, not zadihajus as earlier, eyes became less red. But the weariness, a sleepiness, plentiful potovydelenie under mouses and temperature 37,2, sometimes a dull ache in a head (for certain because of temperature) have remained.

And here now the fifth month I exist I (do not live) with this not clear illness or disease. The same astable temperature 36,0 (in the morning and at night) - 37,2 (in the afternoon and in the evening), red eyes (not so vision normal is strong, eyes do not hurt), the strengthened sweating (astable), gravity in a head (sometimes by the evening the dull ache begins), happened attacks such as though inside of a head something heated up, and then cooled down (it 1-2 minutes) and after that there were small giddinesses last. I rise very hardly as though I unloaded cars at night, weariness, a sleepiness (sometimes I go to bed on two-rub or -three times), small drifts at walking in the afternoon, and the pavor to leave somewhere in city (something of type of an agoraphobia) in the morning (I go for a drive only necessarily on a taxi), by 23 o'clock and at night I feel myself more less healthy, and all begins with morning again. I try in the morning and to walk in the evening in a court yard, I try to get used again already in a new status to city vanity.

Help or Assist to establish or install the correct diagnosis. It can not a neuroinfection, something has not swelled a cervical vertebra, and absolutely another? If it is a neuroinfection it is really necessary two months for restoration of an organism (or it at all is impossible)? If it is an edema, whether that the infra-red lamp is necessary? And depression (as at Mr. VSH from this forum) can at me, and I need to accept "Paksil"? I have already deadlocked or called and I do not know what to do or make further where still or even to spend money, force, and time.: (

Thankful in advance. Yours faithfully Dmitry (Ukraine, Exactly).

Compadre
Dear Dmitry, at you not a neuroinfection and not *quot; an edema cervical ?o?a*quot;.

More likely at you it is really possible to assume problems in mental sphere. Do not pull, and address to the psychiatrist/psychotherapist. Reception of antidepressants most likely will be appointed or nominated, but independently them to accept it is not necessary, as medicinal treatment, it not everything, that is available in an arsenal of the psychiatrist and plus is necessary long reception of preparations, a minimum 2 months, and more often and more.

Leshik
Thanks for advice or council, by all means I descend or go to the psychotherapist. But why there can be these psychological frustration? In fact any stresses was not, why it has appeared from there is no place. Whether And vomozhno it sostonie to cure without medicines and doctors self-training, frequent walks?

Nastya3001
Occurrence of similar statuses is not necessarily connected with stress. Change of an exchange nejromediatorov a brain, special type of reaction of neurones of a brain on exciting influences according to all available information takes place. The given features of reactions of a brain are programmed genetically and shown under influence of the certain external and internal influences.

You see as your status without the qualified medical care necessary for you and more worsened be going to to be engaged in a selftreatment. Otvet-is not present, the another matter is impossible, that self-training is necessary, but what it your psychiatrist should choose. Are afraid to go to the psychiatrist does not follow, as you know Soviet times when of psychiatrists frightened, behind, in the West at many people there is a psychiatrist. It helps or assists them to cope with various problems in a life.

Arif
Was today at the psychiatrist, he has looked or seen my case history, has communicated to me, has looked or seen me and has told or said: *quot; You quite psihicheksi the healthy person, also are not present at you any alienations. And that you disturbs that it not to me, and to ?NoO?uO*quot;. And here honey agarics with pure or clean soul also has gone to the neurologist, and that speaks me: *quot; All the same you have typical vegetative frustration, it can be consequences of a neuroinfection. And to treat further it it is necessary and to not hesitate. All that is necessary from medicines, to you we have already filled in. But remains poprinimat *quot; Aa???*quot; together with drops on grasses *quot; eu?a??n*quot; mesjats and can and noa*quot;.

By the way, I have noticed, that last days at me in the form of triugolnika near by up to a chin sweat is constantly allocated, and this place is felt any cold. And more, when I somewhere resemble more longly (along the street) at me instantly the temperature with 37,0 to 37,5 rises. That you can prompt me in occasion of these adventures after doctors and in occasion of signs.

Paksil to accept it is possible and not less than two months. And all taki it is necessary to look for the competent psychiatrist or the psychotherapist, as treatment will be much more effective in a combination to not medicamental psychotherapy.

murat
Hello dear doctors. Here already has passed or has taken place more month. In brief I shall tell, that for this time has occured or happened.

So, all has ended with that I have started to accept PAKSIL. After the accepted third tablet something has begun very awful - as though the heated soldering iron has thrust someone to me through a neck in a head, instantly for 2 minutes I was cut from legs or foots, with a strong giddiness, darkening or dimout in opinion of, pressure has raised or increased sharply, the temperature has risen up to 37,8, heart - 150-160 beats/min, I nemog neither to stand, nor to sit, only to lay, and that only on a back. After such attack (for all my life never was so badly!) I could not fall asleep three day, laid on a back, hardly reached a toilet. But in due course, somewhere for 6 days gradually it has passed or has taken place. After that I did not stop to accept paksil, but also all signs, it is possible to tell or say, have remained - temperature, a headache, a sleepiness, weariness. Such impression, that at all also did not drink them. When I have accepted 28 tablets, have addressed again to the neuropathologist, that has told or said: If for 28 days of any effect - that it is not necessary for you to accept them, because they not for you, at you from this party or side and so it's OK. Then I have told again that occurs or happens to me: Since morning I rise, I feel fine, the temperature 36,6, is forces to live, but in due course, for 3-4 hours the temperature on the sly rises, and by the evening to 18-20 hours to me in general it is very bad, hardly I cost or stand on legs or foots, temperature 37.4-37.5. Constantly there is a feeling as though you are swayed (a status similar on peredgrippoznoe). The neuropathologist has responded: Fairly, tell or say I cannot from what precisely at you temperature, can be from earlier transferred or carried infection or a virus, overwork. We in you and so have poured in everything, that only is possible (antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory, fortifying, antiviral, against neoplasms, have cleared an organism). Time Is necessary for an organism, this or thus can in due course will pass or take place. As to you from temperature badly, you feel it or her, with it or this it is necessary for something to do or make. Try to have a drink NIMESIL when to you will melt badly. He snimit temperature, can it will help or assist to solve a problem. Most it is interesting to me what is it such, because you at me not one such with such problem. And to go again to other doctor in our city there is no sense because they will not tell or say anything new, analyses will begin again and to end all with silly diagnosis VSD which is not present in the nature. So we shall search for the reason and to stand up to the victorious extremity or end .

The Question at me such. Nimesil, he will help or assist me or not. How much or as far as I know, this preparation is not very good, and it or him in Germany have removed or have taken off from a turn or turnover of that he gipotoksichnyj. To tell the truth, me strashnovato it or him to accept, and whether in general it is necessary. Has bothered already to accept any medicines, to ruin a liver, kidneys, to devastate nepodelu a purse. Time (but how much) can is really necessary. In occasion of other doctors and diagnosis VSD I with her on 100 % am assured or confident of our city. On the bill of mental health I perfectly feel myself, at me and so every day cheerful to live it would be desirable, happens, that there is no time to think of illness or disease (when there is no attacks:)).

Insha
Change of an antidepressant with another, for example koaksil (2 months and more) in a combination to a tranquilizer are accepted, for example Clonazepamum (no more than 2 ned) is possible or probable. Also plus a beta-blocker (anaprilin). Nimesil it is possible to replace on ketoprofen (ketonal). Attacks will not necessarily disappear at once, on a background of treatment there can be repeated attacks, it is necessary to continue treatment, a minimum 1 month, at neefektivnosti an antidepressant-rising of a dose, then change of a preparation.

Process it not idle time, long, demands constant observation from the doctor.

svetlik
And speak money for public health services is not present.

And here even an edema of a vertebra treat.

pari
Hello dear doctors. Here already during 1 month I accept nothing. Before the neuropathologist has appointed or nominated Namesil (any result), then Energin. But after thirds of tablet at me strong diarrhea has begun. After that I had to accept two more weeks ?aOo?O-forte (from a dysbacteriosis). And here send or have come up to such conclusion - anything to accept it is not necessary, time that all this has passed or has taken place is necessary. And here day after day all too, anything now I do not accept:

1. Since morning temperature 36,5-36,7. In the afternoon 36,8-37,0. In the evening 37,1-37,3. Before a dream (22-23,00) - 36,6. What is, I feel these differences, and it to me very much stirs or prevents.

2. And also at the slightest exercise stress - to walk upstairs up to 5 floors two times. And the temperature 37,6, will melt very hotly, but then in 2 hours the temperature falls to 36,9-37,0.

3. When there is no temperature, constantly very cold fingers of arms or hand (on the right arm or hand colder), legs or foots, and the nose, what even them to warm is not possible, but a cold fit as such is not present, but I am cold, and I can be on a cold as me on a cold to be easier than in hot weather.

3. In stuffy premises or rooms hardly to stand on one place - I feel a burning sensation under a skin in a frontal part of a head and a burning sensation in a back (like as muscles) below ribs and above a loin. Also begins weak giddinesses.

4. Giddinesses like already as are not present (when on fresh air, or in premises or rooms where normal fresh air), and to sleep in the afternoon not so it would be desirable as earlier, and working capacity has a little raised or increased (job with the big mental load, behind a computer).

5. And so in general concrete pains any are not present, except for rare or infrequent not strong headaches, sometimes I feel where to be a cholic bubble (probably from a plenty before the accepted medicines), heart (but it is very rare).

6. And it is constant during these or it zlosnyh 7 months red eyes (irrespective of I work behind a computer or not), vision as was and earlier - 100 %.

And here I have come to such conclusion - "Thermoneurosis" (but red eyes). Though shchitovidku did not check, and I do not know, whether to cost again to do or make repeated analyses, MRT a thorax (in occasion of tuberkuloza though I did or made a roentgen), etc.

Has found in the Internet such way of treatment of this illness:

First of all, the rational regimen of work and rest is necessary. It means Productive leisure during free time from job (employment or occupation by physical culture, is better, visiting of a swimming pool not less than 2 - 3 times a week). Hydrotherapeutic procedures in the morning and before a dream. In the morning an alternating douche (alternating of cold and hot water, finishing or stopping on cold and to pound or triturate a body a rigid terry towel up to it is red). Before a withdrawal to a dream cool douche after which to get wet (to not pound) or triturate) a body and at once to lay down to sleep. It is necessary to normalize a cycle a dream/wakefulness. Every day (not looking on target) to lay down in one and too time (not later than 23 hours) and in one and too time to rise (also, not looking on target). All above listed is the basic keystone to success. I recommend to have a drink also Polyvitaminums (it is desirable nejromultivit). If there is a nervousness it is possible to have a drink collectings of calming or abirritating grasses (them now is on sale in drugstores very much) or calming or abirritating teas.

As you can estimate or appreciate my status. What to do or make further as time goes, I still young, and would be desirable to live a normal active life, to tell the truth, it already has very strongly bothered me (7 months), and chemistry has already gorged on quite. Whether to cost to do or make these hydrotherapeutic procedures, such treatment will help or assist me? If yes, what period of time? Our local doctors any more do not know what to do or make further, and to go further on consultation to them already there is no sense. Help or assist, please!

Yours faithfully Dmitry.:confused:

Darina
It would be necessary to hand over a blood on TTG and 4 svob.

oleg sh
Consultation infektsionista in occasion of positive HBsAg and Anti-HCV is necessary.

sigala
I handed over analyses of a blood 06.06.2005.:

HBsAg me 0.041 (.-0,099) - norm or rate.:)

Anti-HCV - at me 0,126 (krit.znachenie - 0,346) - norm or rate.:)

And on bill TTG and 4 - I do not know what is it such. Tell in a national way where to hand over, it is what is it checked, etc.:confused:

kompot
And on bill TTG and 4 - I do not know what is it such. Tell in a national way where to hand over, it is what is it checked, etc.:confused:

TTG - a thyritropic hormone.

4 Over - a free thyroxine.

The level of these hormones in a blood reflects function of a thyroid gland.

It is necessary to hand over a blood in any laboratory certificated for research of hormones. Now it is a lot of such laboratories.

Vanets
It is necessary to ask a question, and whether the subfebrile condition and a series of other signs is connected with a chronic intoxication? If it is connected, why there are no expressed indicatings on infectious process? Probably, that the dysbacteriosis can make the contribution to this symptomatology. He can be shown not always by diarrhea or even appreciable polyexcrements. And here a changeable subfebrile condition - yes.

The diagnosis of a thermoneurosis to put easily, but to do or make it follows in last turn.

Probably, that the dysbacteriosis can make the contribution to this symptomatology. He can be shown not always by diarrhea or even appreciable polyexcrements. And here a changeable subfebrile condition - yes.

My God, what else dysbacteriosis, what polyexcrements, about what you?

Nadejda
My God, what else dysbacteriosis, what polyexcrements, about what you?

*quot; Hello dear doctors. Here already during 1 month I accept nothing. Before the neuropathologist has appointed or nominated Namesil (any result), then Energin. But after thirds of tablet at me strong diarrhea has begun. After that I had to accept two more weeks ?aOo?O-forte (from a dysbacteriosis). *quot;

Here I about what, dear.

DresdenDoll
Forgive or Excuse, but whence you have taken, that at a *quot; n??iaONO??*quot; (by the way, and what is it such?)? Only that he accepted a preparation which as he considers or counts, treats this most *quot; n??iaONO??*quot;?

Dasha
Forgive or Excuse, but whence you have taken, that at a *quot; n??iaONO??*quot; (by the way, and what is it such?)? Only that he accepted a preparation which as he considers or counts, treats this most *quot; n??iaONO??*quot;?

And whence you have taken, what everything, what he has written, - the truth? If the person writes here it is necessary for him to trust though in something. I mean, that this diagnosis is established or installed.

The concept of a dysbacteriosis in detail reveals in BME, and in small too. For last years in medlajne are present set of clauses or articles on this subject. However, all of them almost Russian-speaking, as well as this forum.

Irena
:rolleyes:

S_ko
For last years in medlajne are present set of clauses or articles on this subject. However, all of them almost Russian-speaking.

Unfortunately, not so much Russian-speaking how much frankly weak if to not tell or say it is more.

Pal2
*quot;... And whence you have taken, what everything, what he has written, - the truth?... *quot;

Yes that I write all here that to me there is it the truth!!! Whether you think that I hochetsja from have nothing to do or make to invent different histories? Simply I wish to live the healthy person (in fact to me only 23 years), and this misfortune to me very much stirs or prevents.

And on the bill of a dysbacteriosis it I was diagnosed by our local therapist: *quot;... Well I to you can tell or say, if to you for half a year have not diagnosed, I anything cannot help or assist you. And now at you a dysbacteriosis which has appeared after prijnjatoj series of medicines... *quot; - here so. So I do not know the truth or not, but now I accept ?aOo?O-forte and me GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT like as does not disturb. Well and the temperature has already got me. Today left on street on affairs for 20-30 minutes, and after that temperature--37,3-37,4 (because of an exercise stress, well and eyes red are probably from temperature, I so think).

And I do not know what to do or make further. TTG and 4 yet did not hand over, I wait when zavizut reactants in laboratory. You think what is it can be connected with zhitovidnoj a gland? But I do not have any attributes of this disease (so my neuropathologist approves or confirms). Prompt what to do or make further?

zetacrane
That precisely it is necessary to make - to forget, that someone once and with any important mine has diagnosed you *quot; n??iaONO??*quot;. There Is no such illness or disease. Also visit or attend the psychotherapist.

MamaDashi
Your doctor - the psychotherapist. At you takes place -vegetative with-thit which for today is still supported or maintained obsessivno- by frustration it (is disturbing-) .najdite the good psychotherapist.

dinula
Your doctor - the psychotherapist. At you takes place -vegetative with-thit which for today is still supported or maintained obsessivno- by frustration it (is disturbing-) .najdite the good psychotherapist.

If you vnimanelno read, would see, that I went to the psychotherapist, and I shall repeat, he has told or said that with it or this not to me. So I was spoken also by other doctors that to the psychotherapist to go there is no sense. Everyone speak that on the bill of it or this at me that's all right, but from what temperature, etc. (see above) they do not know that. And obsessivno- frustration like as are not present.

And I have such opinion that it is the most easier to send to the psychotherapist (easier than to diagnose VSD or a thermoneurosis). If you too do not know, and tell or say *quot; I NOT ciC?*quot;, so it will be easier and pravilneee, here is not present no trouble (EXCUSE, has not restrained).

Well and today all too most, temperature 37,1 with 11,00, all skin on a head burns, but not red, arms or hand (fingers) cold, eyes red, and in general a status similar as before a flu.

Thanks for advice or council in occasion of the psychotherapist, but in this case he is not necessary.