PDA

Просмотр полной версии : gidrotsifalija - Cavintonum

Losha
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon dear participants!

At my son the compensated hydrocephalus at present volume of a head 46,8 age 5,5. According to all available information NSG ventricles the right 30 mm the left 29 mm.

The child to develop normally (exception recently bad appetite is accepted elkar). In last visiting the neuropathologist has appointed or nominated to us Cavintonum (we wish to transport the child for a while in other region on fresh air and Cavintonum have appointed or nominated as a maintenance therapy) the Question reception of Cavintonum will not promote more plentiful allocation of a liquor, whether to accept other preparations of the given group for example tsinarizin is better?

Hydrocephalus got as a result of disease by a meningitis (a becoming infected in a maternity home). If probably also would like to consult internally is lived in a to Moscow.

Yours faithfully

Viian
Cavintonum and Cinnarizinum of any attitude or relation to treatment of a hydrocephalus have no also support or maintain nothing. In Moscow huge quantity or amount of places where it is possible to consult with the neurosurgeon - from scientific research institute of neurosurgery it or him. Burdenko (I recommend doctor J.V.Kushelja, see in search) up to a children's advisory neurologic out-patient department (to muscovites with the policy and a direction it is free-of-charge, pozharsky per., 7, ph. 202-7009, V.E.Popov).

Thanks the doctor for the answer! I only was afraid that Cavintonum will provoke bad likvornuju dynamics or changes. We would like to consult with the neuropathologist. (how to be spoken one opinion well two it is better) the Neurosurgeon which conducts us Zinenko from DKB 9 very good expert. With Kushelem JU.V. I too communicated but resheil to stop on Zinenko (he conducts us from the entering in hospital.) can be you us look or see Vasily Jurevich. Yours faithfully.

I do not see the big sense in single consultations. Not absolutely clearly, what for to collect it is so much opinions. J.V.Kushel - the excellent or different expert, A.J.Zinenko - too. Hardly I shall tell or say to you something new after them. Precisely I do not see necessity for consultation for a choice between Cavintonum and Cinnarizinum, it behind a side reasonable.