PDA

Просмотр полной версии : TREATMENT of the hyperactive child

Astera
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good evening. The neurologist has put the boy of 4,5 years the preliminary diagnosis - a syndrome of hyperactivity and has directed on reception to the psychiatrist. The psychiatrist has not confirmed and has not denied the diagnosis, but has directed on correctional employment or occupations and has appointed or nominated treatment. Medicines strong, the child began to sleep is worse and is more often is in the raised or excited status.

It has initially been appointed or nominated:

1. Amitriptyline

2. hlorproteksen

3. instenon

Now (after a month of reception) 2 and 3 are replaced with Triphtazinum and Phenibutum accordingly.

Very much I am afraid, that we such treatment can do much harm to the child. As the diagnosis to specify to us in the near future are not going to neither the neurologist nor the psychiatrist.

Problem still that all doctors to whom addressed earlier, contradicted each other both directed by the diagnosis, and in purpose or appointment lekarstvennnyh preparations.

pochetta
The unique preparation which is applied at treatment of hyperactivity - Ritalinum (Methylphenidate) - is not registered in Russia. All other methods of treatment of it or this sidroma - e.

philosof777
The unique preparation which is applied at treatment of hyperactivity - Ritalinum (Methylphenidate) - is not registered in Russia. All other methods of treatment of it or this sidroma - e.

Quite right! However, now there was Concerta, but it, basically, the same.

peter
Thanks for the answer. It would be desirable to specify: we should stop reception of these preparations all the same? My instinctive (maternal, certainly) sensation that there would be enough correctional employment or occupations with the psychologist and the logopedist. But hardly to make the decision on a cancelling of preparations when the doctor assures of necessity of their reception.

Stanislav
Look or See here:

http: // forums./showthread.php? t=11618*amp; page=2*amp; highlight = % F1%E8%ED%E4%F0%EE%EC + % E3%E8%EF%E5%F0%E0%EA%F2%E8%E2%ED%EE%F1%F2%E8

PGV
Thanks big for the link. Simply we, parents, are in a trance from uncertainty and medicines registered. It would be desirable already the nobility that is exact with the child and something to undertake. Excuse for importunity.

CHikalita
To apologize to you no trouble. He/she is your child. The best, that it is possible to make - to find ONE doctor who causes your trust. Now criteria for such doctor - only two. He should argumentirovanno explain to you the nature rastsrojstv your child (after survey), he should not recommend medicines. Therefore as see, specific medicines for this business or affairs to Russia do not go yet...

Nurse
*quot; the Best, that it is possible to make - to find ONE doctor who causes your trust. And quot;

Can you can somebody advise in a of Tyumen?

alip
You have the right to learn or find out from the attending physician 1) the diagnosis, 2) an explanation of purposes or appointments. If speech really goes about a syndrome of deficiency of attention with hyperactivity you can estimate or appreciate independently for the beginning its or his presence - look or see in search by these words, find 18 criteria of such diagnosis and note, that from this is at your child. The effect from the listed preparations can be more serious than an initial problem, let alone impossibility of its or her radical decision with their help, therefore not medicamental methods of correction always on the first place. Preparations used in the world with the proved effect metilfenidat (Ritalinum) and atomoksetin (strattera) in the Russian Federation are not applied.

The uncle
Unfortunately, I am far from Tyumen I live, anybody there I can not recommend.

Obitel
I have found 14 criteria in a subject of year prescription. All to a greater or lesser extent concerns to us.

The explanation of purposes or appointments was the following: it is necessary to minimize excitability and somehow to promote improvement of attention.

AndrejViktorovi
In general, the current predominating theories suggest that persons with ADHD actually have difficulty regulating their attention; inhibiting their attention to nonrelevant stimuli, and/or focusing too intensely on specific stimuli to the exclusion of what is relevant. In one sense, rather than too little attention, many persons with ADHD pay too much attention to too many things, leading them to have little focus.

Personally I very much like this definition ADHD. A short that children with such disturbance not in a status to focus the attention to something one, from here and all problems of behaviour. I shall not tire you reasonings and nejrotransmissorah and data of a magnetic resonance. In the most simple words of all this looks or appears approximately so: at the child with ADHD the center of concentration of attention *quot; ??O*quot;, therefore he not in a status tselenapravleno to concentrate attention, from here and problems in training, in behaviour. This center it is necessary *quot; Oa?iOn?Oy*quot;, as does or makes Ritalinum all over the world, except for Russia. Ritalinum is not *quot; O?a?oa?U?*quot; the preparation as many mums (though think, the child, on a background of Ritalinum, becomes much more *quot; ??U?*quot; - closely or attentively listens at lessons, at it or him progress improves, at it or him decrease or problems with contempoparies, etc.) disappear, Ritalinum, more likely, *quot; o?iO?na?U?*quot; a preparation since he raises or excites the center of concentration of attention, allowing the child napravlenno to concentrate attention.

ONLY behavioural therapy cannot help or assist these children though she too is very important.

maxsus
Many thanks to all for answers. We shall be engaged and hope for the best.