PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The third day headaches. At intensive movement and a strain - pains in z...

Natasha
27.08.2004, 01:17
The third day headaches. At intensive movement and a strain - pains in an occipital part of a head (below) very strong. And now in the left temple sensation, that something presses. Still I feel the general or common ustalos, and up to that constantly was in a status of unequal stress. What it molglo to be?

Chizhikov K.I.
28.08.2004, 07:14
For the beginning measure arterially pressure. On the Internet, without personal survey to tell or say difficultly. It is too much variants of a headache. But considering communication or connection with stress, most likely, at you a headache of a strain. With the purpose of specification of the diagnosis and purpose or appointment of treatment address to the neurologist only internally. On the Internet with similar situations to help or assist it is impossible.

Natasha
29.08.2004, 14:08
Thanks! Yes pressure like normal quite 110 on 80, 130 on 95... e. Quite good
And the occipital part sharply falls or is ill during intensive employment or occupations by sex.

Chizhikov K.I.
30.08.2004, 14:36
On the Internet, I can advise, try or taste only massage shejno-a collar zone (not intensive, but weakening or relaxing, pleasant) if will not help or assist, address to the neurologist internally.

Natasha
31.08.2004, 02:16
Many thanks!

child
01.09.2004, 13:57
Normal arterial pressure - up to 140 90, and here - attributes of a diastolic arterial hypertensia.