PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Half a year back I have got in road accident, fast did not cause or cause, all was n...

The anonym
27.08.2004, 04:13
Hello!
Half a year back I have got in road accident, fast did not cause or cause, all was normal. The neck then began to hurt or be ill;be sick. Not all time, and as though attacks. pobolit some days also release or let off on nedelju-another. It gives to the right arm or hand, the arm or hand twitches. Last time it was absolutely bad, but here has released or has let off. At last was going to to the doctor. On a roentgen have found out nothing, have offered massage, vitamins and movalis (why?), Have told or said, that there is a scoliosis. On MRT (free of charge) record on half a year.
Tell or Say, what is it can be at me with a neck if during, kogdane hurts, do not find anything (only a scoliosis and zatoj, something that - has forgotten! Bloods? Lymphs? THAT?)
Whether there can be it a jamming of a nerve or, and than that is worse, a hernia?

Suponeva N.A.
27.08.2004, 11:35
Hello, ne-znaju-kak-vas-call! It is necessary to try to understand. What is this derganie arms or hand? These are sensations or it is visible an eye how she twitches? The problem can be and in a cervical department of a backbone. That half a year to not be excruciated, try to find agents and to make MRT more quickly.

The truth
28.08.2004, 04:17
It is improbable, what is it there is svjaz-most likely "releaser" of displays of an osteochondrosis. MRT in Moscow costs or stands within the limits of 3000 roubles.

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
29.08.2004, 15:25
Kind time of day!
Unfortunately you have not specified, that to you occured or happened during road accident, whether there was immediately a trauma of a neck and a sharp extension of a neck at impact. As there is no information did or made a usual roentgen of a backbone or with functional assays. It agree, that you it is necessary doobsledovat and MRT to make it is very desirable. Koolega is mistaken in the prices on MRT a little, it is possible to find and more reasonable prices at high quality of pictures...

The truth
01.09.2004, 02:48
The colleague inattentively read soobshchenie-there is clearly told or said, that DID NOT ADDRESS and, hence any simple functional pictures was not done or made. About the prices: I only know one place, where on the decent apparatus do or make a tomography for one and a half tyshchi rublej-but it by way of personal acquaintance and by cash department estesstvenno. If you mean " Obraz-2 " or "Ellipse" - that this indecent quality.