PDA

Просмотр полной версии : pomogote please! .neskolko months back at me attacks have begun: si...

Stanislav
28.08.2004, 12:55
pomogote please! .neskolko months back at me attacks have begun: strong giddinesses,
The presyncopal status, numbness of the left arm or hand (sometimes labiums, etc. parts), c palpitation, panic pavor, sometimes hardly to breathe, a rush of blood to a head... And the main thing so is sharp! Has gone to the neurologist (I was observed at it or him for a long time) but he tpravil
Me to revmotologu having told or said that most likely at me
Heart disease. But revm. Has put diag. - prolaps the mitral valve + has copied the old diagnosis-
VSD. Has written out Riboxinum, Tinctura Crataegi and a cocarboxylase, c you will have a drink, you will have a rest in the summer
- All will pass or take place. Though also signs became not such sharp, but all the same I cannot feel
It is high-grade - delicacy, feeling of alarm, a rush of blood to a head. For saryj year has found in a card!?-
Diagnoses (did not know about them) - VSD, vnutrecherepnoe pressure, were learned or found out also that from me with a nephroptosis (kidneys)
And in general - that toshnit in a throat pershit I choke - every day a miscellaneous - I do not know to what doctor to go (all early to them already beliefs is not present). I shall not understand
Why so it is sharp - earlier veins, did not hurt or be ill;be sick and did not know about the illnesses or diseases. Friends speak that all iz-for
Nerves and how them to treat??? Valerjanka does not help or assist
Almost. Soon study (me 19) - and I am broken... NOT To THAT
It is more to address! HELP PLEAZE!
PS: Explain please that for illness or disease VSD, etc.
My sores (doctors plainly have not explained anything) and ESPECIALLY from what they...

Goncharov M.Z.
28.08.2004, 16:21
Address to the psychoneurologist, internally.

stas
30.08.2004, 07:30
We in hospital have a neurologist and there is a psychiatrist and
The psychoneurologist is not present.

Suponeva N.A.
30.08.2004, 14:22
What is VSD can find by means of search engines in the Internet. If there is no psychoneurologist search for the psychotherapist i/or the psychiatrist

stas
01.09.2004, 00:41
Thanks