PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At the wife has raked a back so cannot sit, goes with I rub...

Vasily
25.08.2004, 19:30
Hello. At the wife has raked a back so cannot sit, goes hardly, pulls the right leg or foot, yearly the back hurted or was ill;was sick, now what to do or make to itself to address, that to prick, davat.

DEN
28.08.2004, 16:27
The Chinese doctor.
Treatment nastojami grasses. For inhabitants S-Pb.

After consultation (approximately 1.5 hours) the admixture of grasses for nastoja and the schedule of reception will be offered to you. Correction of your regimen, a delivery, behaviour, a private world is not excluded.
At "functional" disturbances, for example, migraines, a constipation, a premenstrual syndrome, cramps and even shejno-a thoracal osteochondrosis (often - absolutely wrong diagnosis!) the result will be not later the second day of reception nastoja.
At a thrombophlebitis, a "eternal" angina, jazvochkah in tongue, an epileptiform neuralgia,
Epilepsies, beljah, estromanias, herpes (especially genital) - in two weeks.
Probably to avoid some operations (excision of tonsils, a cholic bubble)
But even if illness or disease serious and treatment long, All of you will peerly see DYNAMICS or CHANGES, instead of "to indulge in vain hopes", promised in half a year.
The despaired people, "otkazniki" official medicine - too my patients. If you know such, help or assist them to find me.
If you want, to you will be explained by phone, why in the given concrete case of a tablet, nyxes, leeches, BADy (it at all a medicine!) have appeared noneffective.
Treatment paid.
Payment with 3 go - 7 go day and ONLY after your phrase: to Me helps or assists. Let's continue treatment .
Record by phone: 8 921 325 71 34
7777777@supermail. ru

Evgeny
29.08.2004, 12:03
Vasily - do not listen to this Chinese woodpecker. The Chinese doctors at us precisely same, as the Chinese goods on a market.

Go on reception to vracham-vertebrologam. That is to experts on diseases of a backbone, do or make the tomogram - do not wait, when the cock will finally peck in all places.

The trurh
30.08.2004, 22:29
It is necessary to make MRT a lumbar department of a backbone, to copy results sjuda-I shall advise what further to do or make. Only on import apparate-it is important.

Vasily
31.08.2004, 08:13
What is MRT

The trurh
31.08.2004, 21:04
Magnitno-a resonant tomography