PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To me of 28 years, 2 children (to the son - 4, 5, younger almost 2). During...

Lolita
29.08.2004, 08:28
Good afternoon. To me of 28 years, 2 children (to the son - 4, 5, younger almost 2). During the last about) 5 years I am excruciated from bessonitsy. Hardly to fall asleep (it is unimportantly strongly tired or it is very strong), to fall asleep even more hardly, if suddenly I shall wake up. I wake up from any hum (the husband has turned over with a side sideways, the blanket from the child has fallen down, the mother-in-law past has on tiptoe passed or has on tiptoe taken place, under a window people have passed or have taken place, etc.) Tried " to have a rest from cares ", giving on some days the daughter to parents. It is insulting, but to have a sleep it is not possible. During a dream as though I am awake, I can retell all event in an apartment at night (I hear even that in the next room), I turn. Nobody believes me, but I cannot sleep only on a tiny flat children's down pillow and on an orthopedic mattress. Otherwise as though have beaten by the morning, and to a head has got. And more. The head approximately 2 3 years hurts. Madly! Up to a vomiting, last time almost every day, sometimes does not pass or take place by the morning, and now also "glitches" any: for example, when I look at the person on a background of sound-proof wall-papers, " the picture floats " - is made multiple copies in space. In such days begins also a stomach or belly "to twist". Certainly, I get tired, but in fact at others happens and more children also many work simultaneously (mum washing, for example) - but for them a head so does not hurt! And it is already a shame to me to speak the child: " I can not esteem today, badly myself I feel ", and before all. (at attacks a goal. Pains I drink either Pikamilon, or Spazgan, or Citramonum, helps or assists a little. 2 years ago the Root zhen-shenja a course, glitsin) the Local neuropathologist has helped or assisted nothing. What to me to do or make?

evromedprestizh
29.08.2004, 20:07
The acceptability of physical and emotional loads at different people is various. Genetic predisposition of your psychoemotional that background, that you are in a constant emotional strain, on the verge of depression. Considering, your social conditions, we recommend you to address for the help to the qualified psychotherapist. The doctor the neuropathologist, manualnyj therapist Gagarin Sergey Vasilevich

Ekusheva E.V.
31.08.2004, 05:16
Lolita, consultation of the qualified neurologist which would understand the reasons of a headache is necessary for you and would pick up to you preventive course of treatment, t. To. Reception of analgetics at frequent headaches does not solve a problem of a headache. Also it is considered at purpose or appointment of preparations the expressed disturbances of a dream. Certainly all these phenomena have appeared or have amplified at a psychoemotional strain to which everyone reacts - to the . It agree with the colleague, that in the further the psychotherapy is necessary, however now the high-grade course of medicamental therapy first of all is necessary to you.