PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 48 years. Traumas of a backbone was not, but the arm or hand and a back with janvar very or very much hurts...

Galina
27.08.2004, 05:58
To me of 48 years. Traumas of a backbone was not, but the arm or hand and a back since January very or very much hurts. First have found and treated an intervertebral hernia, but pains do not pass or take place, but only increase or are enlarged. I am tired and was exhausted from a constant strong pain. Now have sent to the psychiatrist and have registered antidepressant Remeron. Speak, that pains from a psychosis. Whether it is necessary to drink this medicine and where to address for the help? Went to a homeopathist, I drink its or his medicines, but while without result. I do not know what to do or make. In advance thanks for the answer.

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
30.08.2004, 18:53
Galina if you have the reasons to not trust naznachenomu to treatment address to durgomu to the neurologist. An another matter, that all painful syndromes are accompanied by neurotic frustration which cannot be missed from attention. But it not an occasion what to not treat the reason of a painful syndrome. Unfortunately, you have not specified localization of a hernia and on the basis of what method she has been revealed, and in general has given not enough information what to speak something opredelennnoe..
My mail: diagnoz2001@rambler. ru (it is written together)