PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To mum 61. Has transferred or carried mikro an insult, has passed or has taken place inspection, have diagnosed...

Vitaly
27.08.2004, 11:38
To mum 61. Has transferred or carried mikro an insult, has passed or has taken place inspection, have diagnosed: likvornaja a hypertensia in the form of an internal and external hydrocephalus. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment, has come to work, but without steady improvements, excruciate constant headaches. To pass or take place inspection in serious clinic there is no opportunity, as the nearest in other city. Prompt where it is possible to esteem about methods of treatment (mother by a trade vrach-the pediatrist) or share experience. Answers it is desirable on e-mail vz_ua@mail. ru. Thankful in advance.

Tsibizov A.I.
27.08.2004, 21:10
Write to me on tsibizov@mail. ru, we shall discuss. Most likely it is a neurosurgical problem.

Nodel M.R.
27.08.2004, 23:51
Describe character and localization of your headaches, in what situation they amplify.

Vitaly
29.08.2004, 15:45
Uv. Doctor Nordel. Thanks for the response to my request. At me the scanned extract from a case history (2 and a file in a format. tif
108Kb in ZIPe) whether It is possible for you to send on e-mail?