PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my girlfriend (33 years) sereznaja a problem: since the last year at...

Elena
26.08.2004, 22:48
Hello! At my girlfriend (33 years) sereznaja a problem: from last year it or she had acritical, but rather oppressive trouble on the health. Light the girl hypochondriac also was surveyed everywhere where only could, but the reason of the malaises and has not found out (in view of, probably, inherent in her at all at that phobias to reveal something awful - she simply did not finish the majority of inspections). In extremely depression she has left for village to mother where also has spent a lot of time in every possible hospitals down to psychiatric (which patient nowadays and is). She has very much changed, it or she had obsessions crazy, depressive and isteroidnogo character: to it or her "occur or happen" any fatasticheskie events, type pojavljajushchihsja/disappearing inscriptions on glass, she repeats, that its or her life is terminated or over and there is no sense to try to help or assist her as all is useless; As she said, tried to commit suicide some times, but strange image these attempts in what have not resulted or brought (for example, she has tried to cut veins, but a blood " not potekla " 8 (). Approves or confirms, that, etc. in general, the schizophrenia like full practically does not sleep. However... In the past to year when she went on doctors, at it or her the protruded disk has been revealed. How much or As far as I have understood, more in this direction she was not surveyed. Also does not want - " all is useless ". Now a question: in advertising any doctor offering or suggesting treatment of these hernias, there was a phrase that they also " can cause serious alienations ". Whether So it? Prompt, whether there is a sense and where it is possible to survey it or her (she, certainly, in full apathy and pessimism, but, maybe, its or her mum will borrow or occupy in it or this?). The greater or big request to help or assist even advice or council. It is a pity to look at all these metamorphosises with the nice woman, before sociable and cheerful.

oksana
27.08.2004, 06:22
dobryi day. The girl want verte want is not present, but at vashei the girlfriend it is a lot of envious persons and enemies among a close environment and most likely it or she needs to be shown good znaharju-it is decay. poverte to me. I have gone through it.

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
27.08.2004, 13:38
No, a lie. Let will address to the psychotherapist, and it is better, at presence of money, - to the psychoanalyst.

oksana
28.08.2004, 09:40
The most important will address to the doctor or the healer kotoryi deistvitelno it or her she will convince of that that zdorovyi the person and will give ei confidence of. vet all these people first of all good psychologists. Success. Hurry.

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
29.08.2004, 13:56
Unfortunately, not " VET ALL THESE PEOPLE ", dalekro not all. And if the doctor bears the responsibility for the words and actions, znahar-lekar-i-te-de in greater mass only aspires to earn money for human tragedies.