PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At my mum (her of 78 years) the back began to be bent or incurvated. She with t...

Volumes
23.08.2004, 17:34
Hello, the doctor! At my mum (her of 78 years) the back began to be bent or incurvated. She hardly unbends it or her, t. To strong pains. To the doctor to go does not want, speaks what to die it is time. But me is intolerable to look on not sufferings. Advise something. What vitamins or, can, medicines to her need to be accepted? Thanks.

Panteleimon
25.08.2004, 22:24
Spondylosis, - visible, or ankylosing spondilartrit. Considerably hardly it is possible to help or assist, but vsyo-taki, show good spetsialistu-to the orthopedist understanding and in a physiotherapy. Massage, a magnetotherapy (at absence of a decompensation from internal organs - preliminary consult to the therapist) is shown.

Talla
26.08.2004, 10:28
It do not absolutely agree with the previous answer. Ankylosing spondiloz - zabolezhanie basically young. Most likely at your mum of display of an osteoporosis with loss of height of vertebra or vertebrae. Make a picture of a backbone.

The truth
29.08.2004, 04:52
Without visit to the doctor to appoint or nominate treatment it is the extremely thoughtless.