PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor, At me more than 2 weeks following proof signs: n...

Olga
27.08.2004, 03:28
Hello, the doctor,
At me more than 2 weeks following proof signs:
nesistemnye, the headaches sometimes coming sharply and for no apparent reason, mainly from the left party or side of a head. The pain gives to the left eye that complicates vision by this eye. Happens vision vanishes for some seconds, too is sharp and without the visible reasons, small disturbance of coordination is sometimes observed. Traumas of a head was not, there was very strong mental load in current of several months. Now I try to have a rest, get enough sleep more, but signs do not pass or take place. What inspection to me should be made, what you will advise? reoentsefalogrammu, doplerogrammu, a roentgen or something or something else? Thankful in advance

Chizhikov K.I.
28.08.2004, 00:12
Begin with internal survey of the neurologist, and he will define or determine what inspections to you are necessary.

O.V.Veselago, otonevrolog
29.08.2004, 04:31
And headaches were earlier? Under your description headaches remind a migraine. Last often is accompanied by a giddiness. The exact diagnosis can be put only after internal inspection. Olga Viktorovna, scientific research institute of the Neurology, grutas@online. ru