PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My mum (70 years) has big "bouquet" of neurologic diseases, in t. ch...

Lara
27.08.2004, 02:39
My mum (70 years) has big "bouquet" of neurologic diseases, including, osteohondr. A cervical department, tserebroskleroz. Also not so good heart and last time a memory impairment.
The person she negatively conceiving, always does or makes "bad" conclusions of, apparently, fine incidents and everyone razsilno experiences. Besides mum "does not like" to be treated, considers or counts, that if the medicine has not helped or assisted at once there is nothing to pay for it or him of money. The giddiness, a strong shiver addresses to the doctor in extreme cases, when delicacy strong. As to me to behave in relation to her, in fact I too rather vspylchiva, very much often is simple iz-for pavor.
And what you will advise to give her a medicine before that or after "to present" her news about someone's, for example, to mors.
Thanks.

Nodel M.R.
28.08.2004, 12:14
Your question, seems to me, in bolshshej to a degree is addressed to the psychologist.

Lara
29.08.2004, 01:47
And tablets?