PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor! At me such question. Here the second day successively at me...

Olga Moore
27.08.2004, 03:38
Zdrastvujte, the doctor!
At me such question. Here a second day successively at me a pain in the field of heart (there can be, not a heart, but in that area, under the left breast). It is difficult to breathe, deeply to inhale if is more exact. I live in America, and here, such sensation, that doctors to patients is rare, when listen. I yesterday descended or went to the doctor (not in hospital and so, type to the divisional), and he to me has told or said, what is it at me probably a clump of gases. =:-[] to it or this they here got used as everyone drink soda drinks, but I not from this number. I drink tea, juices, water. I tried to explain to him, what is it can be projalvenie an osteochondrosis, but he did not begin even to penetrate into this business.
By signs, vse-taki it seems to me, what is it from an osteochondrosis. But, unfortunately, I have not found translation or transfer of it or this on English, and I do not know, how it is better to explain it to local doctors. My mum has same pains in a head, she drinks spazmalgon and t. Item preparations. Here such is not present, and if is, only under prescriptions, but to me cannot correctly diagnose. What can you advise quickly? I next week am going to to go to more serious doctor (here quickly all is not done or made, visit to first aid at present does not become covered by my insurance, and about a call of the doctor nadom here at all did not hear).
Thankful in advance,
Olga Moore
olga_a _ hotmail. com

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
28.08.2004, 17:14
On skoruu an arm or a hand of anything in general to advise it is impossible, and in your case it is not very clear at all, that occurs or happens. Address to the doctor, instead of search advice or council in a network, eventually will more cheaply manage to treat at once correctly, than perelechivat.

Solomatov V.G.
29.08.2004, 01:00
Dear Olga Moore, on pains connected with serdechno-vascular system - does not resemble. Are too long. In occasion of a probable osteochondrosis - it is very possible or probable. It is not excluded that in a combination to synalgias from internal organs. More in detail see at us on a site (chrz a surname) in diagn. Schemes or plans. Try to be defined or determined. The correct diagnosis purpose or appointment of medicines is not put yet, at least it is careless. From feasible agents - try to limit temporarily itself in a delivery, before occurrence chuvtva, that it is ready to eat any offered nutrition. Sense - to force an organism pereabotat products of an inflammation as an alimentary power material. It dostaochno is easily transferred or carried. Besides see or overlook useful advice or councils at us on a site. Probably, that something is useful. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century