PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, At me a problem sledushchego character. Earlier I never with it or this...

M.
27.08.2004, 09:42
Zdrastvujte,
At me a problem sledushchego character. Earlier I never with it or this collided or faced. The matter is that last weeks I experienced many stresses... From stealing the machine or car and loss kosheljaka with credit kartochkami-))... .i break with person very dear or expensive to me. Probably this normal phenomenon when tezhjalo you experience not taken place attitudes or relations. At me it was showed in " Neurogenic anorexias " (it like as samodiagnoz-). To me 22 years and I never was the emotional person, but sechas suppress depression I can not. Appetite Completely was gone. But when like as stanovistja it is easier, and I even eat that nibud then when brains start "to boil" again the nutrition climbs back literally. It would not be desirable to guzzle antidepressants... Violently to push nutrition too I can not. And if the psychological trauma this business of time to become boleznenym dohljakom it would not be desirable even for a week. Voobshchem any advice or council can help.
Thankful in advance,
Maks

Goncharov M.Z.
28.08.2004, 23:24
Question not to neurologists, and to experts with an attachment "psi".