PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My mum not so long ago became the invalid 2 j groups, a neuralgia of a back. Doctors r...

Larissa
27.08.2004, 12:33
My mum not so long ago became the invalid 2 j groups, a neuralgia of a back. Doctors recommended to buy or purchase a corset - have bought or purchased. But rescues or saves;salvages only from exercise stresses. net-is not present, will turn sharply - and three days with a rod goes, cannot turn. Bought to her ointments warming - all for a while. Yearly inspection in hospital, the recent picture has appeared very bad..
And her only 44 years. Prompt, medicines, probably, does not exist, but kak-that it is possible to relieve a pain? Though a few or a little;little bit to affect or influence a situation? Probably, there are any vitamins, BADy?

Goncharov M.Z.
28.08.2004, 01:03
Such diagnosis is not present. And without internal survey you do not receive explanatory or sensible advice or council.

Paul
28.08.2004, 19:24
Here and at me something similar, about 5 years ago was, has rested in bed days 5 - and has passed or has taken place. And now here has again begun, it is impossible to turn once again - the wild pain pierces, to go only keeping for walls it is possible. How though this diagnosis is called?
It something of type of a stretching of a muscle, when
For example a neck to turn it is impossible. To me of 36 years.