PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me problems with right stor 4 months ago have begun...

Lilja
28.08.2004, 13:15
Hello, the doctor. At me problems with the right party or side of the face 4 months ago have begun. In the beginning the numbness, already sensation of a combustion on a upper lip in its or her right party or side and further on the right near by and the right cheek was felt. From within the upper lip from the sick party or side has swelled up mucous there was tuberous and quaggy, and from above a right part of a labium pobelela. To me diagnose an epileptiform neuralgia. Appointed or nominated antibiotics, pricked vitamins, appointed or nominated US of different organs (disturbances in a liver and td it is not revealed). Nothing helps or assists, every day becomes more sick. It can a cancer? And me treat for something another, as at nevr. tr. A nerve should be, as I read, sudden acute pains, and at me such are not present. I feel, how bud-that has burnt the face. Prompt please where me to address for correct diagnostics and the fastest? Painfully to speak, painfully is...
In advance I thank. 39 years.

Goncharov M.Z.
28.08.2004, 19:13
Than lechili-write in detail.