PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To Goncharov Z.Travmu's of M. I have received close the Hot Key, Krasnodar...

Anatoly To.
27.08.2004, 08:28
To Goncharov Z.Travmu's of M. I have received close the Hot Key, Krasnodar territory. And consequently initial treatment passed or took place in local Gorjachekljuchevskoj to hospital, in unit travmotologii. Any operations to me it has not been made, only pricked mass of nyxes, by the way there me for the second day and has paralysed or paralyzed. Now, and then, whether it is difficult to tell or say doctors were mistaken. And then, in three weeks, me have translated or transferred in the Krasnodar regional hospital in unit nejrotravmotologicheskoe. There me surveyed on a computer and have made a decision operation of a head to not do or make, t. To. CHMT resolves (she and really has resolved) and as I was very weak, have postponed also traumatology or traumatologic operations (fractures of legs or foots). Treated me vsestorone. I can not judge as the expert, but I have come into the hands of one of the best doctors nejrotravmy Morshchinina Vladimir Ivanovicha and as he seems to me has made everything, that could. And so I twice a year laid down in regional hospital in current of four years. And since the last year, it became unprofitable for me, and I lay down in local hospital, and at us even the expert is not present, lay down in therapy. Like the same preparations koljat, and recently I have felt, that amplifies on the right arm or hand spastika. If can that nibud advise help or assist, please.
Yours faithfully, Anatoly.

Goncharov M.Z.
28.08.2004, 15:23
Now anything new in plvne antispastic prreparatov has not appeared. Quite really to pass or take place regenerative therapy already under the turned out scheme or plan, strengthen employment or occupations LFK.