PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Such problem: the loin two months ago began to hurt or be ill;be sick. Tochne...

The novel
27.08.2004, 00:58
Hello! Such problem: the loin two months ago began to hurt or be ill;be sick. More precisely even weigh a bottom of a back and a breech - down to top of legs or foots. There was it, under my assumptions, after intensive training in a sports hall (I in general the person sports). Tried to smear for the night Finalgonom and to roll up a scarf - after 2 3 times a pain has ceased. However in some days, after poezki on a bicycle, the back has ached again. A pain not acute, more likely nojushchaja. And there was a small tumescence hardly above coccyx. Prompt what is it such and how it to treat? In advance thanks!

Chizhikov K.I.
27.08.2004, 06:06
Without internal survey, and, probably additional methods of inspection, the diagnosis to put difficultly. I recommend to make a roentgen pojasnichno-kresttsovogo a department of a backbone and after that, on internal survey to the neurologist.

Suponeva N.A.
28.08.2004, 14:42
Solasna with the colleague, I recommend to not tighten or delay with inspection.