PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my mum have diagnosed (double) 1. A cerebral atherosclerosis 2. Ents...

Irina
27.08.2004, 06:53
To my mum have diagnosed (double)
1. A cerebral atherosclerosis
2. An encephalopathy of the mixed genesis (distsikuljatornaja and gippertanicheskaja) 1, 2 degrees with vyrazhennoju mozhzhechkovo-vestibjuljatornoj dysfunction asteklichesky a syndrome
Terribly long and to tell the truth I of anything in it or this do not understand the diagnosis
To consult with its or her personal vrachem I have no an opportunity as mum lives in other city.
1) Please explain what is this illnesses or diseases and how to react to these diagnoses.
2) whether give thus physical inability and what degree
3) whether it is curable or not, whether if there is no that it is possible to stop this process? If this illness or disease progresses that that happens finally?
To mum of 50 years. All this has occured or happened 3 years ago after mors of the daddy. She could not transfer or carry loneliness therefore and has received these illnesses or diseases
With deep respect for you and with reliable on your answer with explanatories
Irina

Goncharov M.Z.
28.08.2004, 11:47
vse-taki for such age these diagnoses are not absolutely characteristic. There would be to her of years 80 90 another matter. Let will specify at somebody or somebody else, and probably and will address to the psychiatrist