PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, hello. A problem in the following: within last 4 5 month...

Nastja
28.08.2004, 01:49
The doctor, hello. A problem in the following: within last 4 5 months at me daily short-term, acute "lumbagos" in area of the left breech are observed. Traumas and falling was not. The backbone, a loin do not hurt. The situation becomes complicated that I am pregnant 20 weeks. Pains have begun approximately at the same time, as pregnancy, but last month is observed intensifying be ill or sick, lumbagos last more longly. From pregnancy that's all right, kidneys too in norm or rate. What it is possible to undertake in mine polozhnii? Whether It is possible to use ointments of local action. Espol, for example. The neuropathologist suspects a radiculitis, but is not afraid to appoint or nominate treatment as I am pregnant. Sometimes a pain cherezchur strong. Help or assist, please!

Solomatov V.G.
28.08.2004, 08:22
Dear Nastja, for independent influence of ointment certainly the most simple decision. It is possible to attach the pedestrian walks, it is fast enough (in view of pregnancy) and enough often. Pains most likely are connected with a stretching of a uterus. That that she pushes aside internal organs, except for that the basin extends, and it too is morbid, besides the child uses a calcium of your organism for construction own. Therefore try to get enough sleep, that pooderzhivat job thyroid and parashchitovidnyh glands at decent enough level. While all. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century the Answer produbliroval at ITSELF on a site, by the way, look or see there " useful advice or councils ", probably, that something will use. Success.