PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Tell or say please that such NTSD on hypotonic ti...

Irina, 27 years
28.08.2004, 02:53
Hello the doctor! Tell or say please that such NTSD on hypotonic type. What signs, consequences, and treatment. To me have put this diagnosis but have told or said that that's all right no trouble. All taki to me many years would not be desirable to start this illness or disease yet. Thankful in advance for the answer. Good-bye.

Axon
28.08.2004, 05:28
I explain
NTSD on gipo. To type it is an arterial dyskinesia separately allocated in nazoologicheskuju the form.
Distinguish systolic, sistolo-diastolic, less often diastolic. An essential attribute of this illness javljaetsja a bad acceptability fiznagruzok, undue fatiguability, otvlekaemost, rassejanost, depression of memory. Prevails as a rule parasimpatika in your organism.
Therapy should be complex and long.
In case of not rasping course of illness or disease the priority needs to be given not medikamenitoznym to methods lechenija-a regimen, a psychotherapy.
Sushchestyuet many medicamental methods. But as a rule he should steal up individually.
So directly to the neurologist and let selects if treatment is necessary.