PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Today were on consultation at the neurologist. The daughter complained, that cannot pis...

Larissa
25.08.2004, 13:25
Today were on consultation at the neurologist. The daughter complained, that cannot write, handwriting awful, the arm or hand in a strain, earlier wrote much, nothing disturbs another. Result of survey and consultation: a writer's cramp, have made EMG: there are attributes of moderately expressed lesion of the right median nerve in the field of the carpal channel. Observation in dynamics or changes, and also nyxes 1) TSerebrum kompozitum 15 is recommended. In a day. 2) Milgamma 15 days. 3) Mydocalmum - week 4) Ellenium-1 on noch-3 weeks and full rest to an arm or a hand. Me confuses, whether not too it is much appointed or nominated and it would be desirable to learn or find out, that vse-taki at my daughter, t. To. The doctor has told or said, that such illness or disease meets more often at women, than at men, but at later age, that here she ostensibly in the most initial stage. But what disease as it is called has not told or said.

Suponeva N.A.
27.08.2004, 03:06
Probably, vse-taki a writer's cramp, yes plus a tunnel syndrome (will mention or touch a median nerve in the carpal channel).

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
27.08.2004, 17:39
You have not specified age of your daughter. At youthful and young age the isolated lesion of a median nerve in the carpal channel very seldom also can be one of displays of the lowered function of a thyroid gland. T the syndrome does not appear a strain of muscles of a brush, and handwriting does not influence. "Writer's cramp" - one of forms of a focal muscular dystonia. Now (though also not cheap) treatments of this disease are recognized by one of effective methods of injection Botoksa in the certain points on an arm or a hand. The treatment appointed or nominated to your daughter, in my opinion, will be hardly effective. It is desirable to address also to the psychotherapist for a medical relaxation. Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.