PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! It is not assured or confident, that my question from area of a neurology, but t...

Michael
25.08.2004, 13:51
Hello, the doctor! It is not assured or confident, that my question from area of a neurology, but nevertheless... Already during several years at me in a head constantly any "fog", a sleeplessness, after a dream terrible bags and ecchymoses around of eyes (alcohol, narcotics I do not use, I do not smoke), eyes are poured by a blood, a blunt headache, a pain in a cervical department of a backbone.. .amerikantsy, how much or as far as I know, even have put into practice such termin-" pump head " - " the pumped up head ". With what all it can be connected? How to get rid of this misfortune? Addressed in an out-patient department to nevropatologu-have diagnosed VSD. Any treatment have not appointed or nominated (have advised more time to spend on fresh air). Has made the tomogram head mozga-all OK, except for a small hydrocephalus (as to me skazali-she cannot cause my pitiable status)...
In advance I thank for the answer.

Goncharov M.Z.
26.08.2004, 21:12
It is necessary to look you internally. And tomograms. So to say something is difficult.