PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me very much the face - often reddens at temperature drop, at any even...

noname
24.08.2004, 08:12
At me very much the face - often reddens at temperature drop, at any even not appreciable nervous or physical strain as I have understood it but a background vegeto-a neurosis or VSD and the raised or increased intracranial pressure. Whether there can be it an arachnoiditis of a brain? And it has begun gde-that about 3 years ago can after concussion, can is simple iz-for stresses. To me now 19. To me already has bothered everywhere to redden! It to be treated?

Lada
24.08.2004, 20:30
Uv. noname, look or see consultation of the psychologist, Andrey's question from March, 1st in 20 : 28. I there have responded, as I struggled. Plus to all has forgotten to write about a diet. Exclude those products which cause a rush of blood - coffee, tea, alcohol, smoked products, acute, salty. Do not drink very hot drinks, and in general remember, that the cool is necessary to the face. Success

jura
25.08.2004, 08:41
Uv. noname, at me the same problem and she too has got me. I heard, that dlajut such opratsiii which relieve of this disadvantage. But itself I can not find in any way where.