PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, help or assist please! One year ago suddenly something zaklinelo...

Belief
16.08.2004, 10:27
The dear doctor, help or assist please! One year ago suddenly something zaklinelo in the bottom part of a back, it was impossible to be unbent and move. The pain was the peracute, was not felt only when laid directly. Next day has passed or has taken place. In the autumn it has repeated, but last almost week. Has noticed that the body was bent at this time. - an extreme measure in such, bent, position costing or standing and in rest the pain was not felt almost. In a week all has passed or has taken place. Since then the back in this place sometimes hurts. Usually passes or takes place, but recently hurts longly and strongly enough, nojushchaja a pain, especially if I am longly in one position or I bend down. I do not know what to do or make. It seems to me that the pain begins after cooling a back. Similar on cold. Has made a roentgen even in the autumn. The analysis was positive, any disturbances. I live now abroad, the doctor here to me of anything intelligible cannot tell or say. Advise something. In advance thanks.

Evgeny
19.08.2004, 19:36
Do or Make the tomogram. The rachiocampsis can be consequence or investigation of reflex reduction of muscles at a jamming of the nervous terminations or endings. Similar that was at me - a hernia of intervertebral disks. The doctor (hirurg-the orthopedist, can be - the good neurologist) by results of the tomogram (MRT) will precisely tell or say only

Panteleimon
23.08.2004, 01:54
Such curvature is called analgetic (antalgicheskaja) a pose, happens at a discogenic radiculitis more often. To make first of all retgenogrammu, to go to spetsialistu-to the orthopedist (that free-of-charge doctor from the insurance company is as at us in poluklinike, nothing understands), to pay, how much will tell or say, and to be treated, keeping its or his references. On operation to disagree (and it is dear or expensive, not any insurance will cover). And that - come, I of such patients fly or treat. And from you to me came - leaves more cheaply, even with road.

The truth
25.08.2004, 05:34
Evgenie as a whole of the rights. Except for one. Behind any border MRT is called MRI. Pantjusha as always it is wrong. ReTgenogramma (author's spelling sobljudena) - superfluous expenditure of money of hospital cash department. And to it or him;them not ezdite-he to you sving-the machine or car vtjuhivat will be. Expert Vash-vertebrolog. There Should be those.