PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the complaint regular (once a week) headaches in nadbr...

Jury
21.08.2004, 08:07
Hello!
At me the complaint regular (once a week) headaches in nadbrovnoj parts of a forehead from the left party or side.
I have passed or have taken place REG and MRT heads. Has received the following conclusions:
1) REG - Agniodistonija on the mixed type. Volumetric pulsovoe krovenapolnenie on the right it is slightly lowered. Venous outflow is complicated; in pool left somnolent and pozvonochnoj arteries - it is considerably complicated, at the left with attributes of venous stagnation. Turns and inclinations of a head reveal or tap the expressed disturbance vertebralnogo a blood flow at the left
2) MRT - the Focal pathology in structures or frames golovgogo a brain it is not revealed. On indirect MRT-attributes cannot exclude transferred or carried basal slipchivyj obolochennyj process. Exudative sfenodit.
The diagnosis of the neurologist - the Chronic basal leptomeningeal fibrosis.
Prompt, please, what treatment is appointed or nominated at the described diagnosis?
Thanks.

Ekusheva E.V.
24.08.2004, 19:55
Dear Jury. The described diagnosis already for a long time to not be put in a neurology. In the reason of headaches (which the described changes in a brain according to MRT cannot cause or call) it is necessary to understand the internal order, analyzing data REG stated by you and MRT. ON reception you can enter the name on ph. 933 45 25.