PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Respond please to such question. To me of 19 years and at me skol...

Alexander
24.08.2004, 09:49
Hello! Respond please to such question. To me of 19 years and at me skoleoz 1 2 degrees, also can develop in the future handroz, I at present am engaged in shaping, but recently have heard what to be engaged in shaping harmfully for a back, ostensibly a greater or big load on a backbone. It is valid so? And whether it is possible to be engaged at such diagnosis in water aerobics?
with best regards, aleksandra.

Solomatov V.G.
24.08.2004, 14:25
Dear Alexander, a scoliosis - a variant of displays of an osteochondrosis of a backbone. Happens obratimyj. Happens irreversible (true). The test for check of m. to find at us on a site (chrz a surname) in trouble-shooting tests. In occasion of employment or occupations - all individually. If after employment or occupations feel not bad, they are not counter-indicative. As a last resort the m. to refuse some exercises. But to be engaged there is also it it is useful. What exercises are good, what are not present it is necessary to discuss with the instructor. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century G,