PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! pojasnichny jotdel has raked 4 days ago. It was smeared fenalgonom...

Elena
11.08.2004, 01:13
Good afternoon!
pojasnichny jotdel has raked 4 days ago. The back pain poutihla was smeared fenalgonom, today, but displaced in the right breech. Hurts Strongly. What to do or make? Probably, sidalishchnyj the nerve has inflamed?
In advance I thank.

Panteleimon
12.08.2004, 23:47
Has not inflamed, and it was restrained. To pull it is impossible, because can become lifeless (will lose sensitivity job of a backbone), in addition, is broken or disturbed. Address urgently to the expert (only not in an out-patient department, not to circus actors, not to chess players and not to neurologists).

The anonym
16.08.2004, 17:21
Panteleimon, throw bosh porot. That there at you it was restrained, exposed to fire and immobilized?

Center Solomatova
18.08.2004, 06:18
Dear Elena, in the beginning address to the neurologist internally, or to the therapist on a residence that with their help to survey a status of a backbone. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Elena
20.08.2004, 00:23
Has addressed to the neurologist. Has appointed or nominated nyxes: diclofenac of sodium and nervopleks.
While no simplification is present. On a leg or foot places arise a pain. Especially under kolenkoj and in a foot.

Center Solomatova
23.08.2004, 11:07
Dear Elena, besides purposes or appointments it is necessary to check up sostojanie a backbone - pictures. Will make pictures, send the description to me on a site, I shall comment. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century