PDA

Просмотр полной версии : C big for the answer about Convulexum. I am simple at deadlock and I do not know, that de...

Lejla
22.08.2004, 03:17
C big for the answer about Convulexum. I am simple at deadlock and I do not know what to do or make. It would not be desirable to stuff the child with strong preparations as I at heart hope, that all not so is terrible, and any episindroma at the daughter is not present. Below I have printed conclusions EEG and MRT. It is very important to me to know your opinion. And more, tell or say, please, can be eat any other preparation (more harmless) with which we could replace Convulexum. Yours faithfully and in advance many thanks.

EEG (18.02. 00.) " In background EEG regestriruetsja rasping dezorganitsatsija the cortical rhythmicity, pointed and slaboorganizovannyj alfaritm, frequent alfa-teta flashes, on all regions with amplitude up to 120 MKV. The hyperventilation has increased quantity or amount bisinhronnyh tetavspyshek. In EGG on a background moderated or moderate diffusive or diffuse obshchemozgovyh changes interest of subcortical educations is marked or celebrated. "

EEG (21.12.00) " diffusive or diffuse changes EEG in the form of lungs irritativnyh shifts and EEG attributes of the raised or increased activation stvolovo-emotsiogennyh the structures or frames of a brain noticeably amplifying at V to assay Come to light or Are taped. Not sharp prevalence on amplitude alfa-a rhythm and teta activity at the left is marked or celebrated. Typical forms epiaktivnosti it is not revealed. "

MRT the conclusion (31.09.01) - " Focal changes of a brain is not revealed. MRT attributes of moderately expressed intracranial hypertensia on a background of anomaly Kiari 2 types (tonsils of a cerebellum proljabirujut in a lumen of the big occipital aperture, falling below a line mak-Reja on 0.4 sm). Attributes of the expressed disturbance likvoroobrashchenija it is not revealed. The expressed pansinusitis. "

Goncharov M.Z.
23.08.2004, 10:06
Under your description without presence of convulsive attacks the child in special anticonvulsant therapy does not require. In what occasion did or made inspection, how much years to the child?