PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To my wife have registered Cinnarizinum (tablets) and Zinci sulfas...

The novel
16.08.2004, 13:25
Hello, the doctor.
To my wife have registered Cinnarizinum (tablets) and Zinci sulfas of a magnesium (have told or said to put nyxes). The presumable diagnosis (have directed on LMR) - a syndrome intracranial giperpenzii (like so.. Doctors not clearly in a card have written) not clearly what (simply the doctor has written.. As the chicken a paw... But it is most of all similar on "nelnpo") a genesis.
Esteemed descriptions about Cinnarizinum and Zinci sulfas of a magnesium - very much it was not pleasant to me, that it is a lot of contraindications and by-effects. Especially in occasion of pressure and t. Item
As the diagnosis still not final, and medicines have already appointed or nominated and have sent in procedural on nyxes. Have decided to not accept yet a tablet, and to not go on nyxes (up to LMR).

Originally the reference or manipulation was to the gynecologist as since November, 26th at the wife till now is not present monthly. After survey and analyses the gynecologist has told or said, that all is normal by its or his part, and has sent on reception to the neuropathologist and the endocrinologist. The endocrinologist tak-by results of survey and new analyses has told or said, that by its or his part all by way of. Probably, any problems what the brain does not send signals about the beginning monthly to female organs?

Prompt please - whether it is necessary to begin medicamental treatment, or vsyo-taki all over again to spend LMR?

And in what there can be a reason of such long absence monthly from the point of view of the neuropathologist?

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
20.08.2004, 13:10
The novel, neskolsko the confused story at you what to give the certain answer. How much or As far as I understand LMR is a nuclear magnetic resonance, and the diagnosis written by the doctor - an intracranial hypertensia of an obscure genesis. But it in any way does not explain absence monthly at spouses. By the way, and the endocrinologist appointed or nominated the analysis to Prolactinum and if this analysis did or made you have received what digits of Prolactinum? What have written in conclusion MRT about a status of a pituitary body (is or not microadenomas)? Here it is necessary to find out in detail gynecologic analysis, because from here mozhnotpoluchit a lot of the initial information.
My mail: diagnoz2001@rambler. ru (it is written together)