PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the dear doctor! My brother hurts illness or disease Bekhterev already the second g...

Malika
15.08.2004, 23:43
Zdrastvujte the dear doctor! My brother hurts illness or disease Bekhterev the second year, to him 23 years, at it or him it is too much pain, he cannot independently manage. Doctors speak it illness or disease neizlichima, he now from nyxes accepts hondrolon, and from tabletkov garmon-prednizalon. Please, advise something, doctors recommended him medical gymnastics, but he and with anesthetizing cannot do or make, strong pains do not allow. We live in Uzbekistan, therefore I think can in the developed countries is what nebud news, speak this illness or disease we shall not cure, except for itself(himself) nobody can help or assist him, he should live aktitvno, not give a backbone oderevenenie. Please recommend that nebud, he gradually loses hope. Can at you is new medical gymnastics or new medicines, nyxes.
WITH THE BIG HOPE I WAIT FROM YOU THAT NIBUD NEW!

Panteleimon
19.08.2004, 20:57
Consult with artrologami and rheumatologists - this illness or disease of the rhematoid nature.