PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To mister Goncharov. I shall not judge in occasion of your professional erud...

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
11.08.2004, 05:08
To mister Goncharov. I shall not judge in occasion of your professional erudition. It will be made by visitors of our conference. I address to a publicly in this conference in occasion of yours inadmissibly hamovatogo behaviour in conference of neurologists. Within several months you allowed yourselves incorrect statements to address of everything, without exception, the neurologists visited or attended this site. You dare to teach colleagues, to register morals. You dare to edit (t. e. To delete) answers which "do not seem" to you. You disrespectfully concern to the patients visiting or attending this site, underestimate their intellectual opportunities. You dare to solve for our patients, that they can know, and that are not present. You try to deprive with their right to reception of the sufficient information on the questions set by them. You pursue the uzkokorystnye the purposes of attraction of patients in "private practice", this your right. But do not prevent to work to other doctors who disinterestedly wish to help or assist to be guided in the problems to patients addressing in conference. I am assured or confident, as this my reference or manipulation to you not vozimeet on you influences. Moreover, you will destroy it or him, as did or made with other reports of the medical maintenance or contents. But, let the God to you will be the judge! dr. Shnyder.

Alina
11.08.2004, 15:11
At you competition on " the Best in the world of the doctor? ". What you here plant passions on inetovskih rates?

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
12.08.2004, 12:05
Not on the best, and on decent or considerable. And it essentially!

Nikolay
12.08.2004, 15:01
Dr. Shnyder, to you it too does not do or make honour. Be easier, leave a flame for private conversation.

Alina
13.08.2004, 14:45
It agree! Only it is not necessary to beat itself in a breast and to shout: " I decent or considerable! ". This degree can be defined or determined to people. All good!

Valentine
15.08.2004, 04:25
Dr. Shnyder, I with you agree in occasion of doctor Goncharov of M. which answers, at all respect for its or his experience (appreciable with open years) and lokonichnosti, and to other advantages, sometimes leave aside from actually answer, passing in its or his dosage, wit and criticism. Excuse, it only opinion of one of strazhdushchih. Yours faithfully to all of you.

The anonym
16.08.2004, 17:53
Alina, ty-that of that from trousers you jump out? You Live in village Bydlovo and you think, what all therefrom?

Alina to the anonym!
17.08.2004, 02:28
Here you also have shown whence actually. Not the fact where the person lives, about a professional etiquette of the doctor do not shout also it eventually everyone opredljaet for itself personally. Thanks God a century 21 and patients have grown wiser... Success in comprehension of secrets of human dialogue!

Trabla
18.08.2004, 04:38
Here that Goncharov offend?!
He is pleasant to me, he not otpisyvaetsja as the some people.. Not time addressed for the help always he helped or assisted. .posledny time has asked a question and to me has responded.. Is not present skore other neurologist has unsubscribed... So there was my question without the answer.
If to that tou Goncharov is not pleasant write it is directed " Dr. Shnyder. Israel. ", "Suponeva", "siskins". .vyberite to itself of the doctor and obchajtes with it or him.. And the most important is concept of medical solidarity.. The doctor of the doctor will never judge. Not well it... Not correctly..

Alina
19.08.2004, 18:06
I wrote all for the doctor from Israel and he fine understands it.