PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Now activly advertise or promote a preparation Tanakanum. At me vegeto-vascular dist...

Lena
16.08.2004, 07:36
Now activly advertise or promote a preparation Tanakanum. At me vegeto-a vascular dystonia, very much meteochustvitelna, frequent headaches, sometimes a migraine, a giddiness, especially during weather changing, besides in family at parents probemy with vessels. Whether it is possible to accept Tanakanum without purpose or appointment of the doctor and, the main thing, whether he causes augmentation of weight, as for example, Nootropilum, Stugeronum.
Thanks.

Goncharov M.Z.
17.08.2004, 15:39
The the medicine is more dear or expensive, the believe in its or his advantage or benefit more. And whence you have taken about augmentation of weight from these preparations?

Lena
18.08.2004, 13:55
G-n Goncharov! Thanks for the answer. Vo-the first, In by-effects of Nootropilum, Stugeronum the augmentation of mass of a body, vo-the second is specified, I asked seriously instead of to spend your and time. Therefore, if you cannot respond in essence do not respond absolutely. Or respond to about what you ask.

Goncharov M.Z.
19.08.2004, 14:16
vo-the first, about Nootropilum nothing is told or said about rising weight, at Stugeronum it. Action is specified in section "other", t. e. Extremely seldom, I NEVER saw neither at that nor at other preparation such effect. If will read all successively all life budute to accept only homeostatic praparaty from which coldly @ hotly. About tanakana-a vegetative preparation, I never to anybody it or him naznachal-the pharmakokinetics was not investigated or researched, interaction with other preparations is not studied or investigated, about improvement of a status is described, that comes only through mesjats-such medicines neither me nor it is not necessary for patients, there are other agents. And if to you write, people vse-taki are responsible for the words, in vain anybody will not write, not hotite-do not read, are treated under instructions.