PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am am disturbed with one thing, at me diagnos an epilepsy, prinim...

Valentine
16.08.2004, 19:17
Hello!
I am am disturbed with one thing, at me diagnos an epilepsy, accept Phenemal, 12 years, me 42 years, whether he what can cause or call that of serious consequences in budujushchem, for example with a liver or a brain, can eat any antidote, that you could advise me.
Big to you thanks.

A.J.Lavrov
17.08.2004, 10:33
Please, specify the name of a preparation

Valentine
17.08.2004, 17:58
It is an import substitute of Fenobarbitalum.

Valentine
18.08.2004, 07:44
This or Thus the same most as Fenobarbitalum.
Tell or Say as he acts on a brain, on a liver?
Thanks.

A.J.Lavrov
19.08.2004, 08:52
Action of Fenobarbitalum on a liver is shown in an induction fementov, that at long application of a preparation can leads to disturbance of its or her function. As to influence on a brain, a preparation breaks intellectual functions that leads, in particular, to retardation of psychomotor development in children. How much or As far as Fenobarbitalum influences intellectual functions at adults, I do not know. At long reception of antiepileptic preparations, and, in particular, Fenobarbitalum it is necessary regular (not less often, than time in 6 mes) the control of function of a liver and parameters of a peripheric blood. The question on a dose decline of a preparation, that, certainly, will lead to decrease of by-effects, is solved strictly individually.