PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Yesterday in the afternoon my child has slid off sing from a swing (and arms or hand...

Vick
17.08.2004, 13:27
The dear doctor! Yesterday in the afternoon my child has slid off sing from a swing (and arms or hand kept) and they have struck it or him on a backbone..... The graze has turned out greater or big, and after a dream still and shishka was formed firm enough. Smeared with "Troxevasinum" - better: became less and it was softened. But to fracture clinic Filatovskoj b-tsy vsyo-taki have gone, that have looked or seen us. There have made 2 pictures - on them all well, but the doctor has given a direction on RADIOISOTOPE studying. Has told or said, that the x-ray film can not give full clearness, and here RII - 100 %.

How you consider or count, whether it is necessary for us to pass or take place such research? Whether it has any contraindications? How much harmlessly (and so 2 roentgens tolko-only...)? Whether On the business the x-ray film can something show?

Thankful in advance, Vick.

P. S. Synulja does not complain of any pains at walking, turns, a jump and t. Item

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon
17.08.2004, 19:08
No, such necessity is not present. If there are no problems with legs or foots and the child not zhaluetsja-enough roentgenology.

Vick
18.08.2004, 07:43
Thanks big!!!! You have calmed me!!!! Complaints any are not present. Synulja runs and jumps with might and main though I and try to constrain it or him a little. I think, that if there was something not so it would already be shown..... Thanks still time!!!!

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon
18.08.2004, 12:23
Please. Watch or keep up. Address, if that sweep up or will notice.

Vick
19.08.2004, 00:13
Now I watch or I keep up, I watch or I keep up:)))) Thanks!