PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the right pupil is more, than left. Whether is these are consequences hypertone...

Tatyana
17.08.2004, 11:18
At me the right pupil is more, than left. Whether is these are consequences of a hypertonic crisis 2 oh step. (200/100), a neurosis or me it is necessary to check up vision? Mine the slave. davlenie-105/110 55/70. At times there is a delicacy, headaches, shortage of air, brushes and as if or as the lion pulls grow dumb. An arm or a hand. .gip. The crisis was 5 years ago on a background of stress (the father has died suddenly of an insult) + a saw of coffee... Whether I enter into group of risk on a hypertonia and whether is counter-indicative to me to go in for sports (navigation, walking), my job also is connected with fiz. Loads and 3 h removable. Accepted earlier Diazepamum in current 3 h years 1 2. In day iz-for depressions (was frightened strongly of mors and was afraid to die itself). The last 1, 5 years except for volokardina (korvavola) and akamola (optalgina) I do not accept anything. Dependence on a medicine left by means of alcohol in current of half a year. I do not drink almost, I do not smoke, I try to keep in the form of (at body height of 169 weight 72 73), on harakteru-quiet. I married, am 2 children. Whether it is possible for me to give birth 3 go to the child, whether he will be healthy, possible or probable at sorts or labors gip. A crisis? Thankful in advance.

Alexey-neurologist
18.08.2004, 23:29
Tatyana!
Different diameters of pupils are not connected with a hypertonia.
Internal survey of the therapist, the oculist and the neurologist is necessary...