PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In September has received has broken a nose and on mine since this moment has started to notice a goal...

Vladimir
16.08.2004, 18:30
In September has received has broken a nose and on mine since this moment has started to notice a giddiness (in September also was ill or sick with a flu). The circulation was gradually broken. After stress began to exhale also therefore respiration was broke or disturbed. As a result March arms or hand and legs or foots have started to grow cold strongly, a giddiness and the head was raose. At present badly thought and consequently has solved, that the reason in a nose. In April has made 2 operations on straightening a septum. During treatment the head has ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick, but now on mine the face was bent therefore began to breathe incorrectly (that is the left lung kak-dyshet is better). After operation where in a week the forehead has started to swell up that, and under a brow there were on visible arteries. Now after operation has passed or has taken place 3 weeks, but respiration is not restored and a little finger on the left arm or hand and any maculae on a foot has ceased to feel. By the way after pepper ointment the status improved. At me a kyphosis (very strong a backbone)

Vladimir
17.08.2004, 10:12
Has forgotten to tell or say about vegeto-a vascular dystonia

O.V.Veselago
18.08.2004, 08:24
Vladimir, without internal survey in your case anything I can not advise. Olga Viktorovna, otonevrolog, scientific research institute of the Neurology, grutas@online. ru