PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 29 years. Very much I ask to help or assist, I do not know what to do or make. In a head climb bad...

Love
16.08.2004, 14:38
To me of 29 years. Very much I ask to help or assist, I do not know what to do or make. In a head evil thoughts climb... Approximately not clear signs which till now that arise disappear one year ago have begun. To tell or say - russki a "foolish" status: you go along the street or in a public place - any rocking, as though a giddiness with podtashnivaniem. Headaches are not present, sometimes there is a gravity in a forward part of a head. The truth there were pains earlier, was surveyed in the attached out-patient department (the roentgen, connection to a head provodkov), have told or said, that as a whole that's all right, but have confirmed vegeto-a vascular dystonia, have recommended to drink tsenarezin, has had a drink, pains have passed or have taken place, but after that through m-tsa 3 all this "nonsense" has begun. In the underground to go, for example, I can not at all, I am afraid to faint, shortage of air is felt, the moments becomes frequent sertsebienie, go down on ekskalatoru - pawns ears. Ignorant people are dared or laugh, speak, you that have descended or gone from mind or wit? With what it is connected, not clearly. But to live with such bouquet very hardly, you are afraid kudato-to go, only on job, and in the evening home. At home in the evening this status can be removed or taken off if to drink a bottle of beer. Checked shchitovidku (US), have told or said - norm or rate, all analyses of a blood has handed over, on garmony too. Have written out to drink any admixture: Pyracetamum, motilium and glitsin, but is not present improvements, and I have quickly thrown.

Goncharov M.Z.
18.08.2004, 04:54
The oculist (+ gl. A bottom or fundus), dopplerografija vessels of a brain, then write.