PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, doctor Solomatov, very much I ask, that you have responded me. To mine with...

Tatyana
16.08.2004, 12:59
Hello, doctor Solomatov, very much I ask, that you have responded me. To my son / 13 let/here some years / year 4/on the basis of pictures diagnose SHejerman-Mau, also there are intervertebral hernias. Treatment ortopeda-remission of school physical culture for all year, massage, navigation, a bicycle. It would be desirable to learn or find out this diagnosis is how much dangerous, whether he recovers completely with the years and whether often he in general meets? We need to do or make something another and we miss time? At the child still a platypodia, and he conducts an inactive way of life. Big to you thanks for attention. Success.

Solomatov V.G.
17.08.2004, 20:42
Dear Tatyana, about a liver I shall not repeat much, its or her lesion - an original cause of changes in a cartilaginous or chondral tissue. Syndrome SH-M is dangerous the expressed deformation of a backbone during body height of the child. In occasion of that is possible and that it is impossible to do or make: physical exercises - salvage, instead of contraindications, especially a bicycle at refusal of school physical culture? The load on a backbone at landing or planting to a bicycle is very great, and it is much more, than during outdoor games. Besides the platypodia is eliminated or erased;removed by movement, training of a crest or fornix stops - jumps. Walking, run. It is better to do or make it in the game form. Let sleeps more, especially since evening. Limit computer games, they are aggressive. Also load a liver through emotions. While everything, yours faithfully Solomatov Century