PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor, to me of 38 years, before hurted or was ill;was sick nothing, a heredity norm or rate...

Dimitry
16.08.2004, 14:22
The dear Doctor, to me of 38 years, before hurted or was ill;was sick nothing, a heredity normal. The floor of year back at me was a unpleasant case. In the underground I pochustvoval the attack of a dyspnea, has left, otdyshalsja and has forgotten about it or this. In two weeks the case has repeated. Has started to worry. Next morning at breakfast again there was something similar. The panic has begun, has caused or called fast.
After that week went as in a fog, has made MRT heads, EEG, has handed over a heap of analyses, was at neuropathologists, epileptologa and other doctors. Have found nothing, have registered nothing. Has passed or has taken place an antistressful course on the basis of a method it is barefooted. Did or made massage, acupuncture, a purgation, other procedures. Began to eat more correctly, I am engaged in run in the mornings, navigation, took two ten-day holidays at job.
Despite of all this has grown thin for 12 kg (75 kg. 190 see), and the main thing - constant delicacy, I go as drunk, all I do or make through force, in a head as though something stirs or prevents, from it or this is depression.
Tell or Say how to leave this status, whether there are any medicines or only time treats?

Goncharov M.Z.
17.08.2004, 14:58
I can not to you of anything skazat-a situation uneasy, and not looking the patient a verdict to bear or take out difficultly.