PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I am am disturbed with such problem. When I go to bed and I fall asleep...

Konstantin
16.08.2004, 17:59
Hello. I am am disturbed with such problem. When I go to bed and I fall asleep, I begin
"provalitvatsja", t. e. There are such sensations: at me in a dream the head "is turned", I understand that
Now I sleep, I try to wake up, but at once it is impossible; also I try to move, but too it is impossible
All body is paralysed. Sometimes such occurs or happens to the open eyes, for example I fall asleep and in what that
In a dream I realize the moment, that I sleep and what is it have again begun, eyes are opened or open and see a room, but besides not
poshevelitsja, then in seconds 10 prosypajus-all I remember. SUCH occurs or happens not periodically, can will happen though every night,
And can and to not be within 2 3 months. All nachilos approximately 3 years ago, now to me of 20 years. Prompt, please, with what it can be
It is connected and what is it such? Thankful in advance.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 05:21
And you not in the street Elms live?

Glory
17.08.2004, 12:01
Was similar, in a year has passed or has taken place. Nerves. I advise to not be frightened. Every morning to run in a wood and to do or make charging or charge - necessarily! Also forget about " there is no time ".