PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On EEG - Generalizovannye flashes with accent or stress in lobno-parietal or bregma areas a lion...

nadja
16.08.2004, 18:00
On EEG - Generalizovannye flashes with accent or stress in lobno-parietal or bregma areas of the left hemisphere in conditions of a hyperventilation. Dysfunction stvolovyh structures or frames Is lowered a threshold of convulsive readiness H'M at a hyperventilation. Tell or say it seriously, than I am sick. Often happen pristupy-feeling of pavor, a numbness of extremities, a dyscomfort in a head. The neuropathologist plainly speaks nothing has appointed or nominated Pagljuferal-2 on 1 tablet.

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
17.08.2004, 08:29
Hope, I would advise you to replace the neurologist because the preparations appointed or nominated to you already for a long time are not used in practice of neurologists for treatment of statuses similar to yours. According to EEG you have a depression of a threshold epiaktivnosti that is why the basic treatment should be directed that all this would not be transformed to an epilepsy...
Write to me on a mail if there are questions - diagnoz2001@rambler. ru (it is written together)