PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I wish to address to doctors. Long time the story could not to anybody...

Michael
16.08.2004, 15:51
Hello. I wish to address to doctors. Long time could not tell to anybody about the illnesses (to hospital to go I am not solved, relatives do not understand). To me 21 year. I study. But all becomes more difficult.
When to me was years 10, I strongly two times have hit a head. Right after it or this to anybody nothing has told or said. The head a little hurted or was ill;was sick, but anything strange with health was not. Has passed or has taken place about three years, and I began to notice, that sometimes after sharp movements by a head (during playing sports, for example) there are "asterisks" in opinion of. The head often has started to hurt or be ill;be sick. But it yet all...
Sometimes in general nothing could see. It occured or happened suddenly. Began that before eyes there was small maculae, it increased gradually or was gradually enlarged and as though filled almost all space so, that I could see only on edges or territories. It was similar to any poured substance. Such status last nearby to a floor of hour. Maculae disappeared, but very strong headache which in due course abated or remitted began.
Now anything similar it is not observed, kak-that has passed or has taken place by itself. But all time hurts a head.
It is closed. A little with whom I communicate. It seems, that anybody does not understand me. Happens, that myself I do not understand. I know only, that it is not healthy (kak-that badly myself I feel). Often I can not remember elementary things. When I start something to do or make, before me there is a wall of problems which solve itself cannot. As though I can not recollect or understand what these are problems. Often it would be desirable to cry simply, but I understand, what is it abnormally, therefore I suppress in myself this desire.
With the advent of access to the Internet has started to search for something about the status. I read much. But from it or this it is easier not on many. Many people who told about itself participated In a forum, and much is familiar to me. But, what I read, all time seems to me, that with me something especial, therefore various advice or councils and prescriptions - not for me.
I feel torpently. Quickly I get tired. When obshchjajus with people, I feel them psihologichekoe the superiority, even in those situations when, apparently, I am stronger. Therefore often it is necessary to agree with all, as chuvstuju strong delicacy. Sometimes to me it napdoedaet and I start to be angry. But also in that and other case I shall come across misunderstanding of people me associates. Gradually, the truth, I start to concern to it or this more easy. Became suetitsja Less, I have more a rest, I breathe fresh air. But it not an output or exit. What I did or made, in due course I come back to prezhdnemu to a status (a headache, weariness, a flaccidity).

Nodel M.R.
17.08.2004, 07:12
Basic your problems are caused by emotional disturbances which have no communication or connection with the transferred or carried traumas. The described headaches after occurrence of "maculae" in sight were a migraine; now, possibly, headaches of a strain in which basis depression or alarm lays prevail. I recommend you to address to horosheiu to the psychologist. As the additional help it is possible to use individually picked up scheme or plan of reception of antidepressants i/or protivotrevozhnyh agents.