PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! A problem with a backbone at mine 17 years or summer sons (body height 180) On...

Alain
16.08.2004, 05:57
Good afternoon! A problem with a backbone at mine 17 years or summer sons (body height 180) After the diagnosis a scoliosis, visited or attended two times within a month kostoprava, I think, the good expert. A back have straightened, there was a question mark in a structure and a zigzag from a back.
But now, and has passed or has taken place month two, within day the back vse-peerly would start kak-to fall down downwards, the child consensually (or specially) raises shoulders, extending arms or hand back, thus the unpleasant crunch is distributed, and the back is straightened. Whether prompt, please, there is a way of strengthening of a backbone, a tablet, whether it is possible in a similar way vypjagivat a back independently. Yours faithfully, mum.

Solomatov V.G.
17.08.2004, 02:23
Dear Alain, a unique way of "strengthening" of a backbone - creation of a natural muscular corset by exercises. Other - time or temporary, replaceable measures. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century