PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 25 years, weight 65, body height 180, in current of the last 2 years ...

Oleg
15.08.2004, 20:30
Hello. To me 25 years, weight 65, body height 180, in current of the last 2 years
Constantly excruciate strong unpleasant sensations in the field of a head
And sometimes and necks, pressure began to skip upwards, there was a tachycardia and vision falls...
It was surveyed, did or made Magnitorezonansnuju the tomogram of a brain, EEG and REG, here data inspection:

EEG:
According to EEG on a background of well expressed core alfaritma there are not rasping attributes razdrozhenija
Median structures or frames with accent or stress in back departments. D> S

REG:
According to REG there is a moderate dystrophia with bent to a hypertonus in pools of the general or common somnolent
Arteries and to gipotonusu in pools pozvonochnyh arteries, sporovozhdajushchajasja diffusive or diffuse depression pulsovogo
krovenapolnenija with presence mezhpolusharnoj assemitrii: S <D.
Venous outflow is moderately complicated. Reaction to turn of a head is changed on ekstraaranialnomu (a word napisanno
Illegibly) to type on RG the general or common pozvonochnyh arteries. (REG did or made two times, with a difference in one year, results
Practically identical)

Magn. rez. Volume of a brain - any deviations or rejections.

One of these days has made Magnitnorezonasnuju tomagrammu a cervical department of a backbone, here data of the report
Researches:
The cervical lordosis is straightened. The height of bodies of vertebra or vertebrae is not lowered, their structure or frame is not changed. Height intervertebral
Disk 6-7 it is non-uniformly lowered, its or his back protrusion up to 2, 5 Likvorosoderzhashchie spaces comes to light or is taped
Are not narrowed. The structure or frame of a spinal cord on is changed.
The CONCLUSION: Attributes of an osteochondrosis of a cervical department of a backbone with presence of a protrusion intervertebral
Disk 6-7

Whether there can be these problems in a cervical department pozvanochnika on a straight line to be svjazanny with my problems
Described above, if yes that will advise?.... If is not present, in what vsetaki there can be a reason, and
What then will advise???
Where will address? And in general what vrach is engaged in similar things???
MANY THANKS!

Chizhikov K.I.
16.08.2004, 06:24
Paraklinicheski, you obsledovanny quite enough. Now with these data address to the neurologist on internal survey with the purpose of statement of the clinical diagnosis and revealing of the leading mechanism of your disease, and also purpose or appointment of pathogenetic treatment.

Oleg
16.08.2004, 08:23
You put what diagnosis?