PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On May, 20th the son (20) has received blows to the head on my eyes. I can not tell or say...

Olga
13.08.2004, 13:30
On May, 20th the son (20) has received blows to the head on my eyes. I can not tell or say, whether there was a loss of consciousness, but he does not remember the event, then was able to extreme exaltation, it became bad in 2 hours, a pain, a nausea, retardation, went hardly (swayed) pressure 130 90 On a picture fracture of a nose, a hematoma in sinuses. The bottom teeth, a trauma of an eye, leucocytes ch/z 4 hours after a trauma 17, 4 are beaten out. All time almost slept, waking up 30-40. Pstavili concussion of average gravity. Today it is better, the headache is not present, a strong giddiness, a status oglushennosti, pressure is lowered. We live in settlement. Through what time he can transfer or carry hour flight on JAK-40, and what else inspection should be passed or taken place.? Whether the aforesaid keeps within the diagnosis " concussion of mediums. Gravities " Easy or Light;Mild concussion was 2 years ago, as sledstvie-vegetative disturbances. Thanks for the answer.

Ekusheva E.V.
15.08.2004, 09:50
The hospital as soon as possible is necessary to your child. From inspections it is necessary to pass or take place KT or MRT a brain, EEG, EHO-EG, that it is possibly possible to make only in the large regional center. Internal survey and additional inspections is necessary for the analysis of a status. So do not waste time.