PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a kyphosis of a backbone. Than the kyphosis and as it or him to treat is caused or called....

sergej
13.08.2004, 00:41
At me a kyphosis of a backbone. Than the kyphosis and as it or him to treat is caused or called.

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
14.08.2004, 11:36
Address to the orthopedist. Internally. Here to paint it is not meaningful.

Solomatov V.G.
15.08.2004, 05:32
Dear Sergey, in general "kyphosis" is the anatomic term, instead of the diagnosis and designates a deflection of a backbone kzadi in a thoracal department, t. e. The normal physiological phenomenon. Definition of a degree of its or his expression is a little bit subjective, for example, the slouch is a variant of a kyphosis, is corrected or adjusted LFK, there is a pseudo-slouch of sportsmen of a high level of preparation iz-for a tonus of muscles of a shoulder girdle. e. A word a kyphosis yet an occasion for pavor. Consult with the orthopedist internally. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
15.08.2004, 08:25
It is easy to me to write once again, erase on health, business simple. But the true remains istinoj-a kyphosis happens PATHOLOGICAL, and not just physiological. Here about itself and speech here. It so, for comprehension. I quote a source: " the KYPHOSIS - a rachiocampsis turned by camber kzadi. Distinguish physiological which it is observed in norm or rate at adults (thoracal and kresttsovyj), and pathological, developing owing to diseases (for example, a rachitis, a tubercular lesion of one or several vertebra or vertebrae), traumas of a backbone and disturbances of a posture ". http: // dictmed. chat. ru/t_15. html